Author Topic: The Official Pioneer LaserActive Player thread-  (Read 7196 times)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: The Official Pioneer LaserActive Player thread-
« Reply #630 on: April 19, 2018, 02:16:50 AM »
There's a decent looking PCE Blue Chicago Blues up on ebay.  I'd like to have a copy, but $800 = shit fire!
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    153/157 titles

Freeway2

« Reply #631 on: April 20, 2018, 08:01:53 AM »
How hard was it importing games for this system back in the day.
“If I took this cigarette and put it out on you would you love me”

Turboschmuck

« Reply #632 on: November 08, 2021, 01:00:44 PM »
Resurrecting a dead thread, any other Laseractive owners out there? Got a question from another fellow Laseractive owner who is stuck on I Will details below:
"Hi! I'm working on an episode of Generation 16 about I Will on the LaserActive, but I've ground to a halt because I'm completely stuck in the game.

From what I can tell I need to find my way out of London, which I assume includes finding a license, insurance, the car, and possibly an expanded map item."

xelement5x

« Reply #633 on: November 16, 2021, 06:24:18 PM »
Resurrecting a dead thread, any other Laseractive owners out there? Got a question from another fellow Laseractive owner who is stuck on I Will details below:
"Hi! I'm working on an episode of Generation 16 about I Will on the LaserActive, but I've ground to a halt because I'm completely stuck in the game.

From what I can tell I need to find my way out of London, which I assume includes finding a license, insurance, the car, and possibly an expanded map item."

Not how much I can help here, but I know a guy who was doing the LaserActive Preservation Project actually did some game walkthroughs.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

sewart

« Reply #634 on: December 05, 2021, 08:20:21 PM »
Thanks! I've had no success reaching any of the folks involved in the LAPP unfortunately :(