Author Topic: help with Team Innocent  (Read 448 times)

LoboSoledoso

help with Team Innocent
« on: May 01, 2002, 10:26:00 AM »
I really need some help with Team Innocent.. my problem is.. I can't exactly play the game. I just received my PC-FX. I have one controller, and the system itself, along with the audio-video (white yellow red things).. and I put the Team Innocent CD in and turn it on. what happens is I watch a very impressive introduction, but when I get to the title screen and hit RUN, I get a strange screen..

it has the T.I. logo in the background, and 3 horizontal green rectangles on the bottom, and some japanese text which l can't translate on the top. I've tried pushing all buttons, and nothing happens.

I'd really REALLY appreciate if someone could help me out here.. what am I doing wrong? this looks like an awesome game, and it's really a shame that I can't play it! help! Edited by: LoboSoledoso at: 5/1/02 5:54:59 pm

LoboSoledoso

Re: help with Team Innocent
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2002, 11:06:00 AM »
OK, haha.. sorry about that. I just solved the problem myself. It was a used system, and it turned out, the problem was that the system's internal memory was full. I just cleared the memory and everything's fine now.. I can finally get started on this game. Hopefully if anyone else is having a similar problem, you can learn from me.

neofan1

Re: help with Team Innocent
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2002, 09:01:00 AM »
Glad to hear that. this is the perfect first game for you probably. Hope you love it as much as I did. If you do get stuck in the gameplay area, check out my walkthru for it on my (somewhat lame) PC-FX site :)
later gamer
-scott http://communities.msn.com/PCFXwalthrusandhintsyour guide to PC-FX guides!