Author Topic: US turbo system and games for sale  (Read 322 times)

neokellyzero

US turbo system and games for sale
« on: September 18, 2005, 04:00:04 PM »
I got a Duo RX a few months ago so I'm selling my US Turbo system and HuCards.  Nothing really special, but I thought I'd give you a heads up-

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZneokellyzero

Keranu

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 04:56:10 PM »
Why don't you want to get your USA goods? I might have bought a game off of you, but it appears I have all of the games you listed :D .
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

neokellyzero

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 06:12:44 PM »
I can't quite get my wife to buy into the need for both the US and jap systems and duplicates of the games. :(   She has a hard enough time understanding why I spent $80 on dracula X- to quote her " That makes no sense-that game is 10 years old and $30 more than a brand new game.  When did you learn to read japanese?"  Imagine trying to convice her that $80 was actually a pretty good deal for it.

Keranu

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2005, 12:03:09 PM »
Man, $80 WAS a fine deal you got. Just tell your wife that a man has to have some things in life and video games is definitely one of the higher ones.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).