Author Topic: Recent flea market finds  (Read 1014 times)

Keranu

Recent flea market finds
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2005, 12:49:22 PM »
Have you guys seen that infomercial with Erik Estrada advertising why people should move to Hot Springs, Arkansas? That was a pretty good one.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

KingDrool

Recent flea market finds
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2005, 01:03:00 PM »
I found Legendary Axe 2, Champion Wrestler, Chew Man Fu, Silent Debuggers, and a copy of Ms. Pac-Man for the 5200 while I was on vacation.  Right on.
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

Keranu

Recent flea market finds
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2005, 03:07:44 PM »
Lucky!
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Michael Helgeson

Recent flea market finds
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2005, 05:32:32 PM »
O jesus they are advertising it that far ehh,with him saying they will fly you here for free?Yea that blows.Its embarrassing.He also did another one for some other place in northern Arkansas,and the tv ad basically reads the same way,prob to confuse him alot less.
I love the ugly women on the ad saying"Gee golly,I just love Hot Springs,with my house by the lake,its so nice here on this crap plot of land that no one wants! I cant wait to drown my husband and send our SUV into the lake with him in it!"

Keranu

Recent flea market finds
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2005, 05:52:03 PM »
Haha, I don't think I have seen that AD you are talking about but that sounds hilarious.