Author Topic: Selling Pc Engine GT  (Read 375 times)

TurboDawg

Selling Pc Engine GT
« on: October 08, 2005, 10:57:31 AM »
system is in excellent condition with no scratches on the screen that i can see. There is, however, no Battery cover. I cant seem to remember where it was placed. if anyone has any offers let me know. I will also include Rtype I or Chase HQ as part of the deal, thanks
I am Higher Energy

rolins

Selling Pc Engine GT
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2005, 03:24:47 PM »
I'll buy it from you if the price is reasonable. I've been wanting to replace my dead GT. Send me a PM or email me at jimxk@yahoo.com.

MotherGunner

Selling Pc Engine GT
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2005, 04:58:30 PM »
Quote from: "rolins"
I'll buy it from you if the price is reasonable. I've been wanting to replace my dead GT. Send me a PM or email me at jimxk@yahoo.com.

Nice.  There is a chance rolins has been waiting for.  Good luck fixing your dead GT.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

rolins

Selling Pc Engine GT
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2005, 07:58:54 PM »
TurboDawg, thanks for the GT. The missing battery cover was not a problem since I already have a replacement. Everything is working okay and there is no problem with quiet sound. So far I've used it to play Bomberman 94, Soldier Blade, and Sidearms. Sidearms doesn't really look good on the GT but still enjoyable. However, Bomberban 94 and Soldier Blade look outstanding. Now I have a working GT and TE, no need to buy a converter.

If anyone is looking for a compatible external rechargable battery for your TE/GT look here.

Keranu

Selling Pc Engine GT
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 02:27:47 PM »
Rolins, THANKS FOR THE LINK! This is exactly what I have been wanting to look for when I have the chance of getting a Turbo Express! I was actually thinking of somehow using my Game Gear battery pack for it but this will save me the time and effort.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

TurboDawg

Selling Pc Engine GT
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 03:57:52 PM »
thats great to hear Rolins.. i knew everything would go smoothly.
I am Higher Energy