Author Topic: Deadbeat sellers on ebay  (Read 320 times)

rolins

Deadbeat sellers on ebay
« on: October 21, 2005, 06:35:43 PM »
Most members on this forum use ebay to buy pce/tg16 stuff. It's one the best places to get bargin deals on hard to find items. I've been using ebay for 5 years now and have not experienced any trouble, but every now and then I read about a buyer's horror experience with another ebay seller. Either because the seller was an absolute jerk, too slow respond emails, sent wrong/broken items, gave misleading info, or sold pirated merchandise.  a$$hole sellers waste our the time and money. We can't get rid of them so we have to avoid them. I've read through some older posts in the forum and these three made the list of Deadbeat sellers. Anyone know another seller to add here?

1.) bullseyes_videogames_collectibles
2.) loongsfj
3.) eastcoastgamer

Keranu

Deadbeat sellers on ebay
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 06:44:44 PM »
There are tons of them, but the only name I can clearly remember is Bullseye, even though I have never dealt with him before.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

cybersalad

Deadbeat sellers on ebay
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 08:21:59 PM »
I've ordered a lot of stuff in the past from loongsf or whatever.  I haven't ordered anything recently, but I never had a problem with him.

I *EVENTUALLY* got my stuff from Bullseye--but it took FOREVER.

Michael Helgeson

Deadbeat sellers on ebay
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2005, 05:49:08 PM »
loongsf tried to rip me off,gave him a negative for his efforts and got  a refund using paypal.

vestcoat

Deadbeat sellers on ebay
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 10:06:59 AM »
avoid "ndtreasures" as well.
i purchased a CIB copy of Hit the Ice for $8 without looking at his feedback until after the using Buy it now.
then i saw his feedback of 94% and noticed his ebay profile located him in CA but his mailing address was in Fargo.
So i sent him an email asking him a couple questions and told him i wasn't going to send payment until he responded and anwsered my concerns.  He never replied and i noticed the item relisted on ebay 2 days later.