Author Topic: Current Game Generation Multiplayer?!?  (Read 724 times)

VenomMacbeth

Re: Current Game Generation Multiplayer?!?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 07:28:11 AM »
I used to play Halo 3, Reach, and CoD MW2 & Black Ops, but I quit because people online are dicks and WAY better at those games than I. -.-
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

HercTNT

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2012, 12:34:57 PM »
I used to throw very small lan parties in my tiny place. we would have 5 people in the kitchen with just enough room between us to stand.
My wife used to play online with us when we played ut2004.  A friend of mine a few towns over would be the server and about six of us would play every friday night. Everything was going well until my wife started kicking thier asses. They had no idea they were up against a girl, until i told them. Half of them quite when they found out LOL.

esteban

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2012, 01:02:38 PM »
Wii MarioKart!!!!

I know, I know.

|    | 

TR0N

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2012, 07:38:17 PM »
Wii MarioKart!!!!

I know, I know.
Heh you should try sonic and sega all stars racing highly underrated kart racer.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

alexsduo

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 06:48:45 AM »
OHH, I love it when people post their codes, and then I friend zone them out of nowhere!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAH

I think I have sonic all stars for ps3..

Manuals needed: Airzonk
hu: MC, PCE: Zero Wing

alexsduo

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 06:49:43 AM »
Unreal (3) is on ps3, very inexpensive at the shitty store, but a lot of fun!

HercTNT

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 03:38:34 PM »
I did not care for UT3 as much. Dont get me wrong, the graphics are great, and it plays well. If you already own ut2004 its really not much of an improvement. The mods for ut2004 are better in my opinion as well. I really like Ballistic weapons 2.0. If you dont already have ut2004, then hell it rocks :)

TR0N

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2012, 06:05:05 PM »
OHH, I love it when people post their codes, and then I friend zone them out of nowhere!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAH

I think I have sonic all stars for ps3..

Have it for the wii though i was thinking of getting the PS3 version it is dirt cheap.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

alexsduo

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2012, 05:40:57 AM »
I did not care for UT3 as much. Dont get me wrong, the graphics are great, and it plays well. If you already own ut2004 its really not much of an improvement. The mods for ut2004 are better in my opinion as well. I really like Ballistic weapons 2.0. If you dont already have ut2004, then hell it rocks :)

Well, I think I enjoyed it a lot better on pc with mouse and kb, but for a ps3 game, it is pretty sweet.  And it is like 7 bucks, and has online multiplayer, definitely, a gem..

HercTNT

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2012, 02:05:38 PM »
Nothing wrong with that, and the mods available are very good. I dont see how anyone can play these type of shooters without a mouse and keyboard. but thats a whole different contorversy :)

Ji-L87

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2012, 09:49:44 PM »
Nothing wrong with that, and the mods available are very good. I dont see how anyone can play these type of shooters without a mouse and keyboard. but thats a whole different contorversy :)

Don't forget there's those Frag...fx(?) controllers for the PS3. I haven't tried them myself but maybe they can make things a little easier to control.
CHECKPOINT!
There is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

HercTNT

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2012, 10:04:19 PM »
I have no idea. When microsoft released halo on the pc the plan was for the xbox players and the pc players to hash it out. The keyboard and mouse users dusted the gamepad users horribly. Since then microsoft wont allow cross platform gaming even though it was originally the plan.

Ji-L87

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2012, 12:58:40 AM »
I have no idea. When microsoft released halo on the pc the plan was for the xbox players and the pc players to hash it out. The keyboard and mouse users dusted the gamepad users horribly. Since then microsoft wont allow cross platform gaming even though it was originally the plan.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, where's my cross-platform gaming? D:
CHECKPOINT!
There is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

HercTNT

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2012, 05:28:50 AM »
Dreamcast. when they released Unreal tournament and quake 3 on the dreamcast you could play against pc players and with a keyboard and mouse. Dreamcast players with the keyboard and mouse were everybit as good as thier pc counterparts. Well assuming you had the dreamcast broadband adapter.

esteban

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2012, 12:17:11 PM »
Wii MarioKart!!!!

I know, I know.
Heh you should try sonic and sega all stars racing highly underrated kart racer.

I was worried that all the other kart racers were going to suck. I will definitely check out Sonic and Sega All Stars now!

For reals.
  |    |