Author Topic: Current Game Generation Multiplayer?!?  (Read 726 times)

TR0N

Re: Current Game Generation Multiplayer?!?
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2012, 04:58:12 PM »
Wii MarioKart!!!!

I know, I know.
Heh you should try sonic and sega all stars racing highly underrated kart racer.

I was worried that all the other kart racers were going to suck. I will definitely check out Sonic and Sega All Stars now!

For reals.

If you got it for the wii i'd play ya but i may get it again for the PS3 as well.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TheClash603

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2012, 08:12:06 PM »
I just went to my friends place and we played Ratchet and Clank All 4 One for 5 hours.  Ratchet and Clank is one of the best games of the current generation, I recommend it (especially a Crack in Time) to anyone who hasn't played.

Ji-L87

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2012, 09:31:58 PM »
Dreamcast. when they released Unreal tournament and quake 3 on the dreamcast you could play against pc players and with a keyboard and mouse. Dreamcast players with the keyboard and mouse were everybit as good as thier pc counterparts. Well assuming you had the dreamcast broadband adapter.

That, I didn't know. Sweet. It really was thinking, that thing : D
CHECKPOINT!
There is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

HercTNT

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2012, 04:33:46 AM »
Yea, i played Unreal tournament breifly online with the dreamcast. The problem is there are so many mods available for the pc version of the game, that finding a modless game on the dreamcast was a real challenge.