Author Topic: FS: Complete PC Engine Core Grafx, with 8 great shooters!...  (Read 296 times)

oldschooldave

FS: Complete PC Engine Core Grafx, with 8 great shooters!...
« on: November 15, 2005, 08:58:58 AM »
The PC Engine Core Grafx system is in great condition, and comes complete with power cord, AV cables, and one standard PCE 2-button controller. I do not have the original box or instructions for the system.

I also have 8 great PCE HuCard shooters for sale; they are all in used but good condition, and all are complete-there are no spine cards. The titles are as follows:

Galaga '88
Super Star Soldier
Soldier Blade
Final Soldier
Override
Gunhead
Xevious
Dragon Saber

I also have PCE Thunder Blade, if anyone is interested in that title.

I will sell this entire lot for the price of $170.00, and that DOES include shipping and handling! If you think that's too high, then we can negotiate.  I can break this lot up, but I would much rather sell the whole lot all together

I can take checks or money orders-sorry, no Paypal. I can ship to the United States and Canada.

So please let me know if you're interested; thanks for looking! :D -Dave

Keranu

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 09:10:45 AM »
Hmn, how much for Soldier Blade and Dragon Saber?
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

oldschooldave

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 07:49:13 AM »
I sent you a PM yesterday; how about $50 for both?  We can negotiate that price, but considering that both games are in great shape, and complete, I think that's reasonable.

At any rate, please PM me back about all this.  Thanks! :D -Dave

Keranu

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2005, 11:12:23 AM »
PM sent.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).