Author Topic: $20 for gamer's copies of China Warrior,Final Lap Twin,Impossamole,Legendary Axe  (Read 422 times)

Bardoly

See eBay listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261071231724?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

This is not my listing.  If I didn't already have 3 of these 4 games, I would go ahead and purchase this listing myself, and I'm still tempted as it is.

tpivette

Wow... New Castle, DE is right in my back yard! U mean there's actually someone local who has Turbo stuff other than me? Maybe I should email him and ask if he's got other stuff as well...
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

reno5

too bad i'm in Canada. Listing says no Internationnal ship :(

Lilgrafx

That china warrior looks like it's been raped

PunkicCyborg

Wow... New Castle, DE is right in my back yard! U mean there's actually someone local who has Turbo stuff other than me? Maybe I should email him and ask if he's got other stuff as well...
Do it! I did that one time and ended up buying this guys whole turbo and pce collection for about $100 which was probably worth about $500 lol
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

reno5

Asked him to ship to Canada. I only have Final Lap. so 3 new games for a new commer in the TG16 world is a good deal ! :)

FiftyQuid

A lot of times Seller's put "No International Ship" because they can't be bothered to name every place they do and do not ship.  It's a pain in the ass through eBay to do it.  I regularly contact the Seller and ask if Canada is okay.  Most times the Seller is fine with Canada, it's just shit like China and Puerto Rico they avoid like the plague.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

tpivette

Do it! I did that one time and ended up buying this guys whole turbo and pce collection for about $100 which was probably worth about $500 lol
I did, but he said he only had the games that were listed. I believe he has one other auction with 4 more loose games for tghe same $20 price

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
... it's just shit like China and Puerto Rico they avoid like the plague.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but why P.R.?  It's no different mailing stuff there than it is anywhere else in the US.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Firebomber7

Plenty of sellers will ship to Canada if you PM them and ask them for an exception.

reno5

Plenty of sellers will ship to Canada if you PM them and ask them for an exception.

I know i pm'd and no answers yet.

tpivette

It took him a day or two to respond to my question. How much is he asking for shipping to the lower 48?

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f

reno5

It took him a day or two to respond to my question. How much is he asking for shipping to the lower 48?

Free ship to USA