Author Topic: NEW HuCard Sleeves. Made in the USA.  (Read 10781 times)

8bitForLife

Re: NEW HuCard Sleeves. Made in the USA.
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2012, 10:32:26 AM »
well it is your project and i would gladly fork over money for sega cd cases and saturn cases. Im just anal about it being close to the original as possible so the potential value wont decrease that much it not being an original case.  Its not only my game collection but it might take care of an operation of a funeral cost if one ever should arise.

your ideas on pce cases are super btw iv been reading about your project for awhile
Turbo Duo Rx Turbo Grafx 16, Atari 2600 5200 7800 Jaguar + CD Starpath Supercharger, Gba DS DSI 3Ds Nes Snes N64 VB GC Wii, Xbox Xbox 360, Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Psp Fat Psp slim, GenesisV3 CDX Nomad Saturn Dreamcast JP USA, NGPC

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/530/show-collection.htm

tpivette

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 10:26:02 AM »
Man, I shouldve bought more of these things... after comparing my originals to Seymor's new sleeves, I couldnt bare to see my HuCards in those old sleeves anymore!

Now I only have a few left of my original order, and about 6 - 7 loose games on the way. Guess I'll be ordering more very soon
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

Bardoly

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2012, 02:56:00 PM »
Just ordered 100!

I figured that I might as well swap out all of my plastic sleeves for these new ones.
(Now I just have to finish finding the other 25 U.S.-released HuCard games that I don't have yet.)   :|

SeymorOnion

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2012, 05:01:29 PM »
Just ordered 100!

I figured that I might as well swap out all of my plastic sleeves for these new ones.
(Now I just have to finish finding the other 25 U.S.-released HuCard games that I don't have yet.)   :|
Sweet!
I've got em packed up, and ready to go. I'll drop them off @ the Post Office tomorrow (Saturday) morning.  :wink:
They should arrive on Wednesday, or Friday, at the latest.

If you have a nice sized Mailbox, make sure it's clear of Mail, starting on Wednesday, so your postman can fit em in there, and ya won't have to go to the post office to pick em' up.
The package is approx 9 x 6 x 2 inches.

8bitForLife

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2012, 04:41:00 PM »
for the love of mike i already got the ones i ordered on the 24th which is fast considering i live in hawaii on island of kauai and if i do say myself these are as close as they can be to the original.

replaced my dungeon explorer case with felt tip markings with this looks good as new tyvm for your fine product.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 04:43:29 PM by 8bitForLife »
Turbo Duo Rx Turbo Grafx 16, Atari 2600 5200 7800 Jaguar + CD Starpath Supercharger, Gba DS DSI 3Ds Nes Snes N64 VB GC Wii, Xbox Xbox 360, Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Psp Fat Psp slim, GenesisV3 CDX Nomad Saturn Dreamcast JP USA, NGPC

SeymorOnion

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2012, 05:36:24 PM »
for the love of mike i already got the ones i ordered on the 24th which is fast considering i live in hawaii on island of kauai and if i do say myself these are as close as they can be to the original.

replaced my dungeon explorer case with felt tip markings with this looks good as new tyvm for your fine product.
I'm glad ya like em'.  :wink:

You're my first Hawaiian customer. It's good to hear that the USPS got them to you so quickly.

Ever since the announcement of the USPS's downsizing, earlier this year, I've noticed that the # of hops packages take, to get to my customers, has been steadily decreasing. Most packages are going right from Houston to the Target State or Country.

I know a lot of people knock the USPS, even me, on some occasions, but it seems like they are sincere about improving their level of service. I hope they keep it up!  8)

8bitForLife

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2012, 06:26:34 PM »
well being in Hawaii sucks because if i get screwed and packages go through Richmond CA, it well take a month to get to me or not at all. that distribution center is a black hole.

http://www.disappearednews.com/2011/12/indefinite-detention-post-office.html

and several of my stuff has come from there which sucks because I got a brand new dc controller in box and box was trashed and I'm still waiting on 3 games for the dc and 1 crazy taxi action figure. The 3 home-brew games I bought for the dc just arrived in new york so I hope to god they don't go through Richmond ca. i think they ship stuff from there on a tugboat.

8bitForLife

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2012, 03:48:06 PM »
have you thought about replicating snes carts seymor or maybe the back of the carts for people to replace the color changing parts ? was just curious

SeymorOnion

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2012, 01:50:55 AM »
have you thought about replicating snes carts seymor or maybe the back of the carts for people to replace the color changing parts ? was just curious
I'm not sure what you mean by "for people to replace the color changing parts"
unless you are referring to the early model SNES Consoles (the top half turned yellow).

Replacement Shells for Carts and Consoles are on my To Do List.
I have em' scheduled for sometime after the Game Cases and HuCard Trays are made, and have been selling for a while.

geise

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2012, 02:35:57 AM »
Do these sleeves work for pc-engine games that have those notches to hold the sleeve/hucard in place?

SeymorOnion

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2012, 03:05:13 AM »
Are you referring to HuCards such as the Arcade Card Pro?
Here is a picture of an Arcade Card Pro, and it's official Sleeve:

My sleeves do not have those two small holes on the right.

If you can fit the Arcade Card Pro into a standard non-hole sleeve, then it will also work with my Sleeves, because mine are the same dimensions as the OEM sleeves w/o holes.

If you PM me your mailing address, I can send you one to test out, if you promise to post pictures of your attempts to get it to work with the HuCards you are asking about.

You can cut some holes in my sleeves, if it is necessary, but I wouldn't recommend breaking-off the tabs in the Arcade Card Pro Case, because that would impact it's resale value.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 03:13:52 AM by SeymorOnion »

8bitForLife

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2012, 03:17:52 AM »
yes the yellowing on game carts some games only half yellow like the systems.

SeymorOnion

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2012, 03:25:50 AM »
yes the yellowing on game carts some games only half yellow like the systems.
Man, that's weird!
My Replacement SNES Cartridge Shells will come with both halves (Front & Back), as well as new Screws (Phillips Head +).
They will also have the two extra holes/slots where the connector is, so FX-Chip Games, like Star Fox, can fit inside, without you guys needing to make any modifications to it.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 03:28:02 AM by SeymorOnion »

geise

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2012, 03:49:25 AM »
Are you referring to HuCards such as the Arcade Card Pro?
Here is a picture of an Arcade Card Pro, and it's official Sleeve:

My sleeves do not have those two small holes on the right.

If you can fit the Arcade Card Pro into a standard non-hole sleeve, then it will also work with my Sleeves, because mine are the same dimensions as the OEM sleeves w/o holes.

If you PM me your mailing address, I can send you one to test out, if you promise to post pictures of your attempts to get it to work with the HuCards you are asking about.

You can cut some holes in my sleeves, if it is necessary, but I wouldn't recommend breaking-off the tabs in the Arcade Card Pro Case, because that would impact it's resale value.

I will never be selling any of my turbo/pc-e stuff, haha so I'm not worried about resale value.  I need to check my games, but I think it's only the tennokoe bank card and the arcade card cases that use those small tabs.  If that's the case I'm not worried about it.  It was more of a curiosity thing.  I do plan on picking up some of these lovely sleeves soon.  Thanks for the reply.