Author Topic: NEW HuCard Sleeves. Made in the USA.  (Read 10760 times)

tool

Re: NEW HuCard Sleeves. Made in the USA.
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2015, 06:45:48 AM »
Bought a pack of these from this guy a few months ago. Great sleeves and very well made!! A+PLUS

Warbucks

« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2015, 11:12:50 AM »
Just bought a 25 pack of sleeves.. :dance:

My loose cards will be happy  8)

dl1955

« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2015, 06:38:49 PM »
Thanks for this.  I ordered a pack of 25.  NICE.   

Wiggy1182

« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2015, 06:10:16 AM »
I got mine and they look awesome. Thank you!

Elder

« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2015, 03:43:46 PM »
He never did finish the HuCard Game Trays did he?

esteban

« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2015, 01:04:45 PM »

He never did finish the HuCard Game Trays did he?

He would have to put in an order for thousands and thousands to make the price point work.

That would require a big gamble: put up a lot of money, pray the final product is good, sell thousands of cases for a niche system when it is cheaper to buy TV SPORTS Basketball.
  |    | 

Elder

« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2015, 01:50:50 PM »

He would have to put in an order for thousands and thousands to make the price point work.

That would require a big gamble: put up a lot of money, pray the final product is good, sell thousands of cases for a niche system when it is cheaper to buy TV SPORTS Basketball.

That's sort of what I figured.  I never understood why he put the trays on the site though if it wasn't a realistic endeavor.  It would be extremely useful though.

turboswimbz

« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2015, 02:01:34 PM »

That's sort of what I figured.  I never understood why he put the trays on the site though if it wasn't a realistic endeavor.  It would be extremely useful though.

I would also imagine with the new 3D printed cases available that it'd be hard sell as well.  It's an intresting piece of PCEFX history though if nothing else. We need a site historian or something (wink wink nudge nudge esty hahaha) 
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

Sennachereb

« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2016, 08:51:48 AM »
I just placed an order. This is very exciting. I also wish for Sega CD/Saturn cases. Thanks so much for doing this.

esteban

« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2016, 10:54:45 AM »

I would also imagine with the new 3D printed cases available that it'd be hard sell as well.  It's an intresting piece of PCEFX history though if nothing else. We need a site historian or something (wink wink nudge nudge esty hahaha)

Yeah, I should write about this... :)

The 3D Printed cases are not nearly as nice looking as the ones Seymour was designing/planning.

|    | 

jetfire13

« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2016, 04:20:52 AM »
Just ordered some of these. Hopefully they are still available. Looks like there hasn't been any action on this thread for a while.

jetfire13

« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2016, 02:24:39 PM »
Got these in the mail yesterday and they are absolutely perfect! A+ Would buy again lol

Thanks for everything SeymorOnion!

Jonest3

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2016, 02:53:30 PM »
Just bought a set.  These look great!

Yodachips

« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2016, 01:56:47 AM »
Wow I didnt know about this!! Great stuff, will order in a near future!!!
16-bits are all the rage!!

Keeper69

« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2016, 07:09:46 AM »
Placed an order on 10/2, and have not received the sleeves nor had any email replies from seller. Just filed a paypal claim with PayPal.