Author Topic: Old Die Hard Gamefan and EGM mags  (Read 554 times)

geise

Old Die Hard Gamefan and EGM mags
« on: August 07, 2012, 03:50:04 AM »
I am phishing for interest to see if anyone is looking for any older issues.  If so I will put up a list of every issue that I have.  Now for gamefan mags the issues I have are from October 93' till the very very end.  EGM I will have to look.  I'd rather send them to people that want them rather than recycling them.  Well, the gamefan mags anyways.  I could really give a shit about the EGM's.  Anyways post in here if you're interested and I'll start making a list.  I'm giving them away, but might charge shipping if it's a couple copies.  They start to weigh quite a bit after a couple issues.  Just let me know.

EDIT:  Ok I will try to get all the mags together I have and make a list of all of it. Let everyone pick and choose.  If you know which issue you are specifically looking for just PM me.  I will try to get a full list up in the next day or two.  
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 10:21:52 AM by geise »

roflmao

Re: Old Die Hard Gamefan and EGM mags
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 05:33:34 AM »
I'd love to take some of the old issues off your hands!  I'd gladly cover shipping costs.

Nando

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 05:34:46 AM »
No Terry Aki love?

esteban

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 05:38:14 AM »
Hey!

If specific issues are from 8-bit and 16-bit era, with NEC/TG-16 content, I would love them.

I want to put the scans here:

http://archives.tg-16.com/magazine_database.htm

If someone else buys 'em (which is fine), would there be a way for you (or the new owner) to scan the NEC-related stuff first?
  |    | 

geise

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 05:58:24 AM »
Hehe.  Este I knew you'd post in this thread.  :D  I will look and let you know.  I believe there's an issue of EGM I have that has two TG-16 reviews from the Review Crew.  They are Syd Mead's Terraforming and Godzilla.  I don't think those were on your page you linked.  I would like to see what would be easier.  For me to just post a list of my issues or for people to PM me the issues they are looking for?

Black Tiger

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 06:05:00 AM »
I'd definitely be interested in any issues of Gamefan that I am missing. :)
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

hizaygizirlz

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 07:51:01 AM »
i'll send shipping on a few of these
Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

esteban

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 12:13:13 AM »
Hehe.  Este I knew you'd post in this thread.  :D  I will look and let you know.  I believe there's an issue of EGM I have that has two TG-16 reviews from the Review Crew.  They are Syd Mead's Terraforming and Godzilla.  I don't think those were on your page you linked.  I would like to see what would be easier.  For me to just post a list of my issues or for people to PM me the issues they are looking for?

I've been MIA for a day (or two?). Sorry. Things got incredibly hectic over here

|    | 

Colossus1574

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2012, 11:14:10 AM »
Hey!

If specific issues are from 8-bit and 16-bit era, with NEC/TG-16 content, I would love them.

Cool site Esteban, 1st time i've seen this!
Just curious, is it a glitch or broken link cause alot of the pages near the bottom aren't viewable...
for example alot of the later EGM issues?

vestcoat

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2012, 11:53:01 AM »
I've been looking for the early, single-digit issue of EGM with the review of Ultima IV SMS for a long time (maybe #6 or #9). If you have it, please let me know!

esteban

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2012, 02:13:56 PM »
Hey!

Cool site Esteban, 1st time i've seen this!
Just curious, is it a glitch or broken link cause alot of the pages near the bottom aren't viewable...
for example alot of the later EGM issues?

Those are placeholders. I have those scans, but I have to process them (PhotoShop adjust color, contrast, re-size) and upload them (once I do, link will become active).

My goal is to get all of this done (+ tons more scans not yet listed) up in the next two months.

|    | 

geise

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2012, 02:47:45 AM »
I've been looking for the early, single-digit issue of EGM with the review of Ultima IV SMS for a long time (maybe #6 or #9). If you have it, please let me know!
Sadly I don't have any EGM's before May 91'

Colossus1574

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2012, 09:37:54 PM »
Sadly I don't have any EGM's before May 91'

I know i got a stack of Gamepros and EGMs in my garage somewhere...i should be able to take a glance this weekend.

Father5&JoshUnion

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2012, 03:02:49 PM »
I would love to have any older EGMs - anything 1988-1994!!

Firebomber7

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2012, 04:59:03 PM »
Oh, I'll enter this raffle! I love old magazines!

:P