Author Topic: Cruz Sisters  (Read 401 times)

420GOAT

Cruz Sisters
« on: August 17, 2012, 12:43:20 PM »
commercial may be old news but still a sight!

!
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

PunkicCyborg

Re: Cruz Sisters
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 12:51:14 PM »
ahhhhhhh I am crazy over penelope cruz
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Tatsujin

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 12:38:13 AM »
Two cruz sis
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

Chuplayer

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 02:45:20 AM »
I just watched this commercial again with the audio on, and why do these women have such ugly voices? They sound like they've got beef jerky for esophaguses. Granted, that would be awesome for men, but for women, it's awful.

esteban

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 06:13:02 AM »
I just watched this commercial again with the audio on, and why do these women have such ugly voices? They sound like they've got beef jerky for esophaguses. Granted, that would be awesome for men, but for women, it's awful.

I have no problem with their beautiful voices (manly or not).

BUT I DO HAVE A PROBLEM with how contrived this commerical is.

Do the Cruz sisters play video games? Probably not, but I don't care. It is conceivable. This is not my gripe.

Does Penelope play in such a physically awkward manner? Does she have such forced conversations with her sister?

Why didn't they have a pillow fight at the end?

I'm all for "sexy" in advertising. But, it's pathetic when it is so forced/contrived.

/rant
  |    | 

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 07:06:16 AM »
I dont care what they are doing, the Cruz sisters are so hot it doesn't matter.
And Chuplayer, I don't really understand your comment but have you ever seen Penelope in a movie? She awesome and I like her voice especially when she's speaking spanish.
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

TheClash603

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 09:16:47 AM »
I never knew there was a Cruz sister.  Wowza.  Give me either, or both, any day!

The commercial was pretty lame, but it was fun lame, and it gave me a boner.  A boner I would gladly stick into Penelope's mustaced mouth.

CPTRAVE

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2012, 10:34:28 AM »
OMG the sister is beautiful  :shock:
Thanks for posting I am going to watch it again :shock:

Colossus1574

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2012, 04:02:45 PM »

The commercial was pretty lame, but it was fun lame, and it gave me a boner.  A boner I would gladly stick into Penelope's mustaced mouth.

WHOA, WHOA! Way too much info!!!....would you accept Mario dressed up as Penelope as a substitute? HAHAHA

TheClash603

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2012, 04:28:00 PM »

WHOA, WHOA! Way too much info!!!....would you accept Mario dressed up as Penelope as a substitute? HAHAHA

I guess it depends how well he could pull it off.

Have you ever seen the Maury episodes, "is this a man or a woman?"  Sometimes it really creeps me out...

esteban

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2012, 01:10:44 AM »

I guess it depends how well he could pull it off.

Have you ever seen the Maury episodes, "is this a man or a woman?"  Sometimes it really creeps me out...

hahhahahahhahhahhaha. I think, for my tastes, Luigi could totally pull it off. I'm not sure about Mario, though.

Good times .

|    | 

420GOAT

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2012, 07:22:18 AM »
they are not super fine but very very cute.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.