Author Topic: About bishoujo janshi Idol pai  (Read 1182 times)

aassa221

About bishoujo janshi Idol pai
« on: September 03, 2012, 03:56:14 AM »
I saw a game called Bishoujo Janshi Idol Pai http://www.sutorippu.com/content/bishoujo-janshi-idol-pai, which is a strip unofficial mahjong  game made by gameexpress :o
I got magic engine and the rom of  Bishoujo Janshi Idol Pai ,but there are few problems  :shock:
1) i dont know how to start the idol pai  rom in magic engine
2) i dont know mahjong (i just needed a cheat code for it )
3) i need to see the undressing video of idol pai in nicovideo but they are already deleted :mrgreen:
 :shock: These are the reason i ask you and it is the reason why i come here in this thread for a reason can you at least tell me:
1) how to  start a idol pai rom in magic engine
2)is there some cheat for bishojo janshi idol pai to win this game so that i can see the undressing scenes/pictures of the heroine and the opponenents? (uncensored)
3)Can you do me a film the undressing scenes from teh mahjong game bishoujo janshi idol pai and upload them in dailymotion so i can see the undressing/nude scenes or maybe a gallery of their clothes shredding and doign their nude poses.

Ji-L87

Re: About bishoujo janshi Idol pai
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 04:41:18 AM »
...that's quite the first post  :-k Don't know what to say, really...

Err, first off, since it's a PC Engine game and not a PC-FX game, this is posted in the wrong section of the board.
1) Finding out how to work Magic Engine shouldn't be too hard. I don't remember myself but it's well known emulator and information about it should therefore exist.
2) I'm sure you'll have much more fun if you actually tried to learn mahjong from somewhere online - I know I want to do that sometime, as it is a pretty big genre of "gaming".
3) You're basically asking us to record and present to you your personal fapping material  [-X Shame on you.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 04:43:07 AM by Ji-L87 »
CHECKPOINT!
There is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

aassa221

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 06:28:42 AM »
...that's quite the first post  :-k Don't know what to say, really...

Err, first off, since it's a PC Engine game and not a PC-FX game, this is posted in the wrong section of the board.
1) Finding out how to work Magic Engine shouldn't be too hard. I don't remember myself but it's well known emulator and information about it should therefore exist.
2) I'm sure you'll have much more fun if you actually tried to learn mahjong from somewhere online - I know I want to do that sometime, as it is a pretty big genre of "gaming".
3) You're basically asking us to record and present to you your personal fapping material  [-X Shame on you.

Well i guess these 2 answers cleared my mind already :-s
though first part you may give instructions sometime  :),
but the third one who am i going to ask now! :?: i mean i could ask sutorippu site but they never give me a single reply and furthermore if i find a forum which is dedicated to pc-engine games they might not answer or may not do something  :( ,so where am i going to find a forum where they would   fulfill the third thing about the "undressing scenes from the mahjong game "bishoujo janshi idol pai" and upload them in dailymotion so i can see the undressing/nude scenes or maybe a gallery of their clothes shredding and doign their nude poses." :cry: (p.s maybe a gallery of the undressing scenes from bishoujo janshi idol pai (game express screenshots uncensored) in a file sharing link would do nicely  :|)
(PPS relocate the thread to the pc engine page will you?  :-")

SignOfZeta

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 06:42:20 AM »
PLEASE GET FOR ME WANK FODDER FROM CUT RATE PIRATE GAMES.

There has to be way better shit to jerk off too, seriously.

aassa221

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 04:46:57 PM »
PLEASE GET FOR ME WANK FODDER FROM CUT RATE PIRATE GAMES.

There has to be way better shit to jerk off too, seriously.
'were you wishing for the undressing scenes from bishoujo janshi idol pai (game express screenshots uncensored) as well.?

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2012, 05:11:17 PM »
I have AV Tanjou from game express and there is a menu option to see all the girly pics. I would've really liked it when I was like 13 but nowadays it wasn't too exciting........
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

aassa221

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 09:12:51 PM »
I have AV Tanjou from game express and there is a menu option to see all the girly pics. I would've really liked it when I was like 13 but nowadays it wasn't too exciting........
If it has undressing scenes (to topless end scene its okay) show it to us in gallery form or you put it in download link and if you have the every complete undressing scenes of bishoujo janshi idol pai how it to us in gallery form or you put it in download link as well

Tatsujin

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 12:52:10 AM »
Lol, use the internet properly, boooy.
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 02:05:06 AM »
If it has undressing scenes (to topless end scene its okay) show it to us in gallery form or you put it in download link and if you have the every complete undressing scenes of bishoujo janshi idol pai how it to us in gallery form or you put it in download link as well
Um yeah not gonna take the time to do that, sorry
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

aassa221

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 05:16:02 AM »
Um yeah not gonna take the time to do that, sorry
well lie i was saying where am i going to find a forum where they would   fulfill the third thing about the "undressing scenes from the mahjong game "bishoujo janshi idol pai" and upload them in dailymotion so i can see the undressing/nude scenes or maybe a gallery of their clothes shredding and doign their nude poses."  (p.s maybe a gallery of the undressing scenes from bishoujo janshi idol pai (game express screenshots uncensored) in a file sharing link would do nicely  )

Ji-L87

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 05:58:41 AM »
It's like talking to a really perverted parrot... :-k

Look, man. I doubt you can find a forum where people are willing to spend their time doing your job for you, as in, finding and playing a very obscure pirate game in a genre not many gamers outside Japan excel in. If you want help with a mahjong game, ask on 2channel or Futaba-chan or something but be prepared to get the same response. Or look up some kind of "hentai community" and try your luck there...such a thing should an easy find for a man of your...fine interests...

Edit:
I like how you emphasize capturing pictures of the girls's clothes being shredded apart - just so we're crystal clear on what makes your particular engine turn.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 06:04:33 AM by Ji-L87 »
CHECKPOINT!
There is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 08:53:14 AM »
I'm..... uncomfortable.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

nodtveidt

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2012, 05:08:52 AM »
Best. Thread. Ever. :lol:

xelement5x

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2012, 05:26:02 AM »
Mr.  Assa221:

I think that you could benefit from this link: http://chineseculture.about.com/od/chinesefestivals/tp/Mahjong-Mania-Learn-How-To-Play-Mahjong.htm

In your endeavor to watch anime boobies and "their clothes shredding and doign their nude poses" I wish you nothing but the best.

If you are successful I invite you to post your pictures in this thread for consumption by all.  I'm sure many others will appreciate the sacrifice you made in playing mahjong for a long time to get your fap materials of the highest (relative) quality.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Gogan

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2012, 05:55:15 AM »
Best. Thread. Ever. :lol:
+1

If you are successful I invite you to post your pictures in this thread for consumption by all.  I'm sure many others will appreciate the sacrifice you made in playing mahjong for a long time to get your fap materials of the highest (relative) quality.

In gallery form or dOwnload link Plz...
Nothin beats the real thing.