Author Topic: Tengai Makyou II, blue Flower near Tengu Retreat after meeting Gokuraku???  (Read 156 times)

gbapalyer

hi everbody,

playing tengai makyou II right now and iam stuck...i have meet gokuraku now and iam searching the five flowers.
he destroyed the rocks and i got to the tengu retreat where i obtained KATEN (powerful fire spell).
now the guide says near the tengu retreat should be a blue flower (YUKIWARIZAKURA). but where is it???

there is a flower field of pink flowers where the tengu retreat is located (east where the northern most rock was). but there really is no blue flower, or am i stupid???

really need your help tengai makyou fans. :)

thanks
gbapalyer
Currently playing:   (Started  . Feb. 2013)

gbapalyer

Re: Tengai Makyou II, blue Flower near Tengu Retreat after meeting Gokuraku???
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 06:12:17 PM »
i have met the mermaids a little bit earlier if that helps. nobody?

gbapalyer

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 08:58:13 PM »
i can also post a screenshot, but please help me or i can not continue with that awesome game. i have really searched everywhere. the only flowers i did find were in the mermaid village and in a cave.

gbapalyer

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 09:20:57 AM »
problem solved. i went farther in the game until i did not get the boat in NIIGATA and then i travelled back to where the flower should be and voila, it was suddenly standing there where the great pink flower field was before...XD