Author Topic: Trade Arcade card Duo for Pro  (Read 168 times)

tpivette

Trade Arcade card Duo for Pro
« on: September 16, 2012, 10:24:47 AM »
So I recently sold my Duo and now have no way to play Japanese HuCards or Super CDs (some unexpected expenses came up... I was planning on purchasing a Duo R or Rx and now cant afford one). I have an Arcade Card Duo, and a region modded TurboGrafx with CD attachment... however, to make the Arcade CDs (and SCDs) playable on the Turbo/CD I need a Arcade Pro. Anyone interested in trading a Pro for a Duo card? If theres a price difference between the 2, obviously I'd be willing to bridge the gap.

Let me know
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

reno5

Re: Trade Arcade card Duo for Pro
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 08:23:41 AM »
If you don't find any trade for it,  i'm looking for one.

Thanks

tpivette

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 09:20:50 AM »
Only interested in trading for an Arcade Card Pro... if I can't find one in a few weeks, by then I should have enough saved for a Duo R/Rx and will be able to use the card I currently have
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

GohanX

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 06:57:15 AM »
The Arcade Card Pros are a little more expensive than the Duo variety. When I went Turbo CD I sold my old Duo card to a member here, and used that cash + $20 to buy the Pro variety. Alternatively, you may just buy a cheap Japanese 3.0 system card to last you for a little bit until you get your Duo.

sirhcman

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 05:53:48 PM »
The Arcade Card Pros are a little more expensive than the Duo variety. When I went Turbo CD I sold my old Duo card to a member here, and used that cash + $20 to buy the Pro variety. Alternatively, you may just buy a cheap Japanese 3.0 system card to last you for a little bit until you get your Duo.

I just used that Duo card this weekend to play some Sapphire :) Thanks again JKM!

TPI if you are patient enough you should be able to get the PRO card for around $30-$35 in case.. That is what I sold mine for when I ended up getting the Duo card.. Alternatively gameofjapan.com currently has it for $40 + shipping
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 06:13:12 PM by sirhcman »