Author Topic: the "your self-created very short stories" - thread  (Read 133 times)

Tatsujin

the "your self-created very short stories" - thread
« on: October 10, 2012, 12:44:22 AM »
this thread is deticated for posting/share some self-created very short stories :)

here's one of mine:

once upon a time, teh turdy, teh peey, teh cleany and teh flushy went together on a hiking trip. then the turdy suddenly was attacked and eaten up by a horde of flies. the peey, so sad about this happening wept at the side of turdys remains, until almost nothing from him was left. blessedly cleany and flushy also joined that trip, so cleany could clean up the remains of turdy and peey while flushy could take care about the disposal of cleany. flushy then finished the trip by him alone and he all flushed happily ever after. end of (a true) story.

a souvenir picture of turdy, peey, cleany and flushy :

and now..upside down plus reverse:

˙ʎɹoʇs (ǝnɹʇ ɐ) ɟo puǝ ˙ɹǝʇɟɐ ɹǝʌǝ ʎʃıddɐɥ pǝɥsnʃɟ ʃʃɐ ǝɥ puɐ ǝuoʃɐ ɯıɥ ʎq dıɹʇ ǝɥʇ pǝɥsıuıɟ uǝɥʇ ʎɥsnʃɟ ˙ʎuɐǝʃɔ ɟo ʃɐsodsıp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ǝɹɐɔ ǝʞɐʇ pʃnoɔ ʎɥsnʃɟ ǝʃıɥʍ ʎǝǝd puɐ ʎpɹnʇ ɟo suıɐɯǝɹ ǝɥʇ dn uɐǝʃɔ pʃnoɔ ʎuɐǝʃɔ os 'dıɹʇ ʇɐɥʇ pǝuıoɾ osʃɐ ʎɥsnʃɟ puɐ ʎuɐǝʃɔ ʎʃpǝssǝʃq ˙ʇɟǝʃ sɐʍ ɯıɥ ɯoɹɟ ƃuıɥʇou ʇsoɯʃɐ ʃıʇun 'suıɐɯǝɹ sʎpɹnʇ ɟo ǝpıs ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʇdǝʍ ƃuıuǝddɐɥ sıɥʇ ʇnoqɐ pɐs os ʎǝǝd ǝɥʇ ˙sǝıʃɟ ɟo ǝpɹoɥ ɐ ʎq dn uǝʇɐǝ puɐ pǝʞɔɐʇʇɐ sɐʍ ʎʃuǝppns ʎpɹnʇ ǝɥʇ uǝɥʇ ˙dıɹʇ ƃuıʞıɥ ɐ uo ɹǝɥʇǝƃoʇ ʇuǝʍ ʎɥsnʃɟ ɥǝʇ puɐ ʎuɐǝʃɔ ɥǝʇ 'ʎǝǝd ɥǝʇ 'ʎpɹnʇ ɥǝʇ 'ǝɯıʇ ɐ uodn ǝɔuo
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 12:47:54 AM by Tatsujin »
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

soop

Re: the "your self-created very short stories" - thread
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 01:03:07 AM »
My friend does Twitter very short stories, and they're really, really good (but then, writing is his profession).  Let's see...

"I'm sorry" she said tearfully, lifting her suitcase.  "April fool" I said, weakly

Nando

Re: the "your self-created very short stories" - thread
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 02:39:32 AM »
There was once a demon that fell on some chairs, most of them pink, two of them white.
She busted her nose and got a bruise on her arse,
my how silly this demon once was.