Author Topic: any loose Splatterhouse or Raiden for sale?  (Read 299 times)

420GOAT

any loose Splatterhouse or Raiden for sale?
« on: October 24, 2012, 06:24:59 AM »
im looking here first for a raiden or splatterhouse. loose , beat copy is ok with me. my range is about $15-20 bucks. ive seen them on egay for that cheap but if some pcenginefx buddies could help me that'd be cool. thanks.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

jelloslug

Re: any loose Splatterhouse or Raiden for sale?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 07:01:27 AM »
I have a loose Splatterhouse available

420GOAT

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 07:07:22 AM »
pm sent.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

sirhcman

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 07:41:55 AM »
I have a copy of Splatterhouse.. game and manual (no case). $15.00 shipped (as long as you are in the US). I can provide pics and my ebay feedback - username is sirhcman on ebay. I've sold to TheOldRover and also purchased from windy and tggodfrey. I'v raffled and did another give away to a member. Let me know if you can't work out something with jelloslug :)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 07:45:36 AM by sirhcman »

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 08:32:11 AM »
I have a copy of Splatterhouse.. game and manual (no case). $15.00 shipped (as long as you are in the US). I can provide pics and my ebay feedback - username is sirhcman on ebay. I've sold to TheOldRover and also purchased from windy and tggodfrey. I'v raffled and did another give away to a member. Let me know if you can't work out something with jelloslug :)
Sorry to hijack this thread, how much would you let the manual go for splatterhouse?

sirhcman

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 09:02:47 AM »
Sorry to hijack this thread, how much would you let the manual go for splatterhouse?

$5 Manual .. $10 Game .. or $15 Total All options shipped to US

420GOAT

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 03:15:21 PM »
splatterhouse found...thanks guys.