Author Topic: How can I tell if my ps3 headset is charging?  (Read 864 times)

roywhj

How can I tell if my ps3 headset is charging?
« on: November 11, 2012, 06:46:34 PM »
How can I tell if my ps3 headset is charging? It's the original ps3 headset its Bluetooth. I am just using the USB to the headset directly does that work? It blinks red every 2 seconds as it charges or I think it charges... Also how can I tell if it needs to be charged or how mug longe it will last? Thanks!

ps3 charger wii battery ps3 move controller charger

Bernie

Re: How can I tell if my ps3 headset is charging?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 09:22:48 PM »
When it stops working, it needs charging.  After charging, if it works, it is charged.  :)

nodtveidt

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 02:17:08 AM »
Spam is tasty.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 05:14:14 AM »
Spam is weird.

FiftyQuid

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 07:46:20 AM »
How can I tell if my ps3 headset is charging? It's the original ps3 headset its Bluetooth. I am just using the USB to the headset directly does that work? It blinks red every 2 seconds as it charges or I think it charges... Also how can I tell if it needs to be charged or how mug longe it will last? Thanks!

http://webassetsi.scea.com/pscomauth/groups/public/documents/webasset/ps_ps3_bths_manl_en.pdf
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Bernie

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 09:13:09 AM »
Totally missed the spam thingy.  lol.  durp.  I thought this forum was immune to it.

Punch

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2013, 06:30:32 AM »
I was going to answer seriously until I saw the spam comments... by the way it's the easiest and most obvious way to know: read the goddamn manual, it blinks red when charging, or red/blue when using with USB cable. Push the power button and it will say how much battery the headset have on the PS3 screen. Stupid bot.