Author Topic: is there a Raiden in the House?  (Read 265 times)

420GOAT

is there a Raiden in the House?
« on: March 01, 2013, 07:02:29 AM »
hello, im looking for raiden, loose or not but id like a fair deal. thanks just hit me up?
-rAUL
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

ProfessorProfessorson

Re: is there a Raiden in the House?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 07:21:27 AM »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Raiden-TurboGrafx-16-1991-with-case-and-instructions-/281068950660?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item417103d484

Not sure if youd consider that  fair deal or not. The price of the game tends to fluctuate some times, but usually what I see it go for with the case and manual is 25-40 shipped on average.

420GOAT

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 08:39:34 AM »
thanks man, i may just have to bite the bullet for a great game. were these in low print/copies?

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 09:24:02 PM »
I don't think so, I mean, in any way compared to other titles released during its time. I know when I bought it originally as a teen I got it from Toys R Us for probably around 30 bucks or so, and this was a year or so after its original release date I think, and they had a few copies still of the game. But I agree, whether you end up spending 25-40 bucks, I'd say its worth it, if you want a hard but fair and fun shooter anyway. Its easily a better port then the Genesis and Snes releases. If you buy it, don't buy it going in with the mentality expecting you will beat it, because few actually do, and that will ruin the experience for you. Then again, if you have already played the rom or something, ignore everything I just said, you already know this lol.

Also, if you want to try and win via bid, here is another one currently at a lower price bid wise:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Raiden-TurboGrafx-16-1991-/300866461658?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item460d09dfda

420GOAT

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 04:09:39 AM »
yup, worth about 40 and its not getting cheaper. no, i just remember playing this at the liquor store by my pad as a kid.