Author Topic: Price check for a PC-FX lot that I'm considering.  (Read 320 times)

Bardoly

Price check for a PC-FX lot that I'm considering.
« on: March 05, 2013, 09:26:06 AM »
I know that this board gets very little action, but I've been considering getting a PC-FX, and I have an opportunity for the following lot.  I really havn't had much of a chance to research pricing yet, so I want to ask whether the following is a reasonable deal.

$300.00 shipped anywhere in the U.S. for all of the following:

PC-FX Console w/ hook-ups and one controller - no box
Blue Breaker
Dragon Knight IV
First Kiss Monogatari
Megami Paradise II
Miraculum
Sparkling Feather
Team Innocent

Seller might possibly have one more PC-FX game to throw in, but I'm sure that it will be a cheapy game.

Anyway, any input concerning this would be appreciated.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Re: Price check for a PC-FX lot that I'm considering.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 09:27:32 AM »
ehhh....  I dunno.  Im not an expert on PCFX pricing, but I have certainly seen better deals on systems that were boxed and complete.  I guess the games should determine if the extra 150 bucks is worth it. 

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 09:48:10 AM »
I'm no expert on pricing either, but that doesn't look too bad; perhaps not the steal of the century, but you can leave the KY at home.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Mishran

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 09:59:26 AM »
A few good games, but only a couple can really be played without knowing the language. Not $150 worth in my opinion. If your patient, you'll likely find a better deal pop on here at some point.

Bardoly

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 03:02:49 PM »
Thanks for the info!  I'm not really sure that I even want a PC-FX right now, but I'm mildly considering it.

Aggie Tsubi

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 07:18:14 AM »
I agree with Necromancer. It's not an amazing deal, but it's a fair price, in my opinion. There aren't any big value games in there, but it doesn't have much in the way of super cheapo games either.