Author Topic: Anearth Fantasy Stories - Translation Project Thread  (Read 8245 times)

Mathius

Re: Anearth Fantasy Stories - Translation Project Thread
« Reply #195 on: April 29, 2017, 02:57:38 PM »
I'm so thankful Xanadu is seeing a possible release. But what of its sequel?  :wink:

?
??
???
????
:?

Did I miss something (entirely probable)?  :)

Yes, you're getting two fan patches for the price of one right from the start for both Legend of Xanadu I & II.

Elmer is the most prolific updater of a fan project thread I've ever seen, 70+ pages and counting, so it's somewhat surprising you didn't notice the project is for both games simultaneously by now.

Not sure why but I seemed to only notice the original Xanadu was being translated. I only briefly skimmed through the NintendoLife article before excitedly coming here to give my thanks. My bad, guys, my bad. I don't look through the sub-forums as much as I should hehe
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

poponon

« Reply #196 on: April 30, 2017, 03:38:11 AM »
Seiya Monogatari is amazing. I am so excited about Xanadudes, if Anearth Fantasy Stories also got the translation treatment, I would die. You guys are amazeballs.

Let's just say that you might want to check with your attorney, and make sure that your will is up-to-date.  :-"

you guys are gods. thanks so f*cking much  :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #197 on: May 01, 2017, 03:45:44 AM »
Seiya Monogatari is amazing. I am so excited about Xanadudes, if Anearth Fantasy Stories also got the translation treatment, I would die. You guys are amazeballs.

Let's just say that you might want to check with your attorney, and make sure that your will is up-to-date.  :-"

My pants are tight!
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

jtucci31

« Reply #198 on: May 02, 2017, 01:41:36 PM »
These are the halcyon days. Right now.
For strictly fan translations and excellence at that, then hell yeah we are!

elmer

« Reply #199 on: May 07, 2017, 12:39:56 PM »
Shouldn't this be in the Xanadu thread?

<edit>

Whoops!  :oops:

Moved to the right thread!  :wink:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 02:09:39 PM by elmer »

spenoza

« Reply #200 on: May 07, 2017, 01:51:07 PM »
Shouldn't this be in the Xanadu thread?
<a href="http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/103/show-collection.htm" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">My meager PC Engine Collection so far.</a><br><a href="https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">PC Engine Software Bible</a><br><a href="http://www.racketboy.com/forum/" c

Gypsy

« Reply #201 on: May 14, 2017, 01:48:49 AM »
These are the halcyon days. Right now.
For strictly fan translations and excellence at that, then hell yeah we are!

Dicks out. I don't check this section too much but wow this is awesome.

I'm about to start playing Ys IV. I never would have played that without the fan translation. Same goes for these RPGs. Look forward to trying them all out.

dejan07

« Reply #202 on: May 22, 2017, 12:57:00 PM »
Imagine if Elmer and Sam secretly work on Anearth Fantasy Stories and release all 3 games simultaneously?

NightWolve

« Reply #203 on: June 04, 2017, 01:58:15 PM »
I'm about to start playing Ys IV. I never would have played that without the fan translation.

I bought it in the 90's after falling in love with Ys 1-3 as I knew I'd get another legendary soundtrack even if I didn't understand the story and got stuck... Well, I got stuck till many years later and the rest is history. ;)