Author Topic: "Implode" High Scores  (Read 399 times)

Mishran

"Implode" High Scores
« on: March 10, 2013, 02:52:33 PM »
I'm surprised this game doesn't have a High Scores thread yet...

Anyway, I got 27,851 points on level 11. Pretty easy when you use Turbo... :-"

:lol:

Or is that the reason there isn't a thread for it yet?

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: "Implode" High Scores
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 03:06:03 AM »
I've wrapped the score back to zero before; I'll see if I can find a screen shot.  The game gets pretty weird, wherein some stages the boxes don't advance at all automatically and some stages where bonus points are deducted from your score.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Mishran

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 03:33:43 AM »
I never intend to put that much effort into it. Play a quick game once every few years just so I get my money's worth out of it. I was just surprised to not see a high score thread for it. I figured it needed once so here we are. :)

esteban

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 11:27:29 AM »
I've wrapped the score back to zero before; I'll see if I can find a screen shot.  The game gets pretty weird, wherein some stages the boxes don't advance at all automatically and some stages where bonus points are deducted from your score.

DEAR LORD, why should I even bother playing this game?

I never intend to put that much effort into it. Play a quick game once every few years just so I get my money's worth out of it. I was just surprised to not see a high score thread for it. I figured it needed once so here we are. :)

STATUS: This is what you say now, but, five years hence, you and I will both talk about turning over the score counter TWICE and unlocking the OMAKE Arkhan buried deep in the game (a recreation of the shoot-em-up stage from Shadow of the Beast, but in the Egyptian Pyramid Plunderin' universe).

|    | 

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 07:54:09 AM »

Been there, done that as well.

[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

esteban

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 01:23:34 PM »

Been there, done that as well.

Pics or it didn't happen.
  |    |