Author Topic: Lucretia - Demon Princess (鬼姫の呪い in Japan) NOW IN BETA TESTING  (Read 20345 times)

TheClash603

Re: Lucretia - Demon Princess (鬼姫の呪い in Japan) NOW IN BETA TESTING
« Reply #585 on: November 25, 2016, 05:49:32 PM »
Was out all day and when I came home the demo was waiting for me.  This is awesome you sent this out, I am pumped to fire this up tomorrow!

nodtveidt

« Reply #586 on: November 26, 2016, 12:10:53 PM »
Looks like we may be doing a public demo shortly. I'll keep everyone updated when I can.

esteban

« Reply #587 on: November 27, 2016, 12:07:46 AM »

|    | 

sirhcman

« Reply #588 on: November 27, 2016, 08:59:46 AM »
Since I pre-ordered is there somewhere I can download an ISO of the demo?

Anyone know?

nodtveidt

« Reply #589 on: November 27, 2016, 09:30:08 AM »
Looks like we may be doing a public demo shortly. I'll keep everyone updated when I can.

^^^ ;)

Sarumaru

• I hate you all.
    • FX Unit Yuki Official Website
« Reply #590 on: November 28, 2016, 03:33:35 AM »
So the demo discs went out to all those who first pre-ordered Lucretia some time ago. Most of those people should have gotten them by now except those from the early pre-orders who have not confirmed their mailing addresses with Rover. An ISO will be going up with this build of the demo sometime toward the end of the week. Inserts will also be available to download so that you may decorate your demos and make them shelf-appropriate :P
:yuki: "Go forth, FX-Unit Yuki!" http://www.fxunityuki.com
            Available NOW for the PC Engine and Dreamcast!

nodtveidt

« Reply #591 on: November 28, 2016, 05:37:17 AM »
I am going to do a second string of emails for those who have not yet confirmed.

Mathius

« Reply #592 on: November 28, 2016, 02:57:01 PM »
*gasp*

Could I get a confirmation please of whether or not a demo was shipped out for moi yet?  :)

*gasp* *gasp*
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

roflmao

« Reply #593 on: November 29, 2016, 03:06:28 AM »
*gasp*

Could I get a confirmation please of whether or not a demo was shipped out for moi yet?  :)

*gasp* *gasp*

Me too please!

Lost Monkey

« Reply #594 on: November 29, 2016, 12:33:10 PM »
Here is my confirmation... I received the demo today... thanks!

Mathius

« Reply #595 on: December 02, 2016, 03:47:57 PM »
Main reason I wanted a confirmation was I couldn't remember what address I gave back then.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

nodtveidt

« Reply #596 on: December 02, 2016, 04:09:11 PM »
PM me duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude :lol:

roflmao

shubibiman

« Reply #598 on: December 06, 2016, 05:30:38 PM »
I am going to do a second string of emails for those who have not yet confirmed.

Have you sent e-mails to all those who have pre-ordered ?

Some french friends who hav epre-ordered 3 years ago have not received anything.

Considering what happened to a friend who's still waiting for his collector copy of Mysterious Song, I think you might want to do something to reassure them. Can you PM me your e-mail address ?
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

TheClash603

« Reply #599 on: December 10, 2016, 05:24:29 AM »
I wanted to give some feedback on the demo, which I played quite a few times now.

The Good:
A.)  Love the music, I enjoyed flipping through the songs on the sound test and that the music carried into the menus.

B.)  Graphics look great.  First stage looks pretty good, but stage 2 looks phenomenal.

The Suggestions:

A.)  When killing guys, maybe there should be a bit more of a noise or a little flash or red blood spot or something?  The character's attacks don't seem to have weight and killing someone doesn't give a feeling of satisfaction.

B.)  I also suggest that the bosses flash or there is some indicator you are hitting them.  First time I reached the boss I wasn't sure I was doing damage.

C.)  Game speed is fast and sometimes it feels as though it is just a bit unfair when guys come out behind and get that quick hit.  Maybe a tad slower would be better?  I love fast games, like Summer Carnival on Famicom, but in that game enemies aren't coming from all sides.

Other:

A.)  Game is hard!  I wasn't able to make it past the second stage, so if the demo is indicative of the final release, maybe you should add a continue feature?  The guys who are a lot better than me will go for 1CC anyway, the continue gives more people enjoyment and a chance to plow through.

B.)  In the options menu there are two empty spaces you can click on.  If these are placeholders for the final release, that's cool.  If they are there in error, figured I would let you know.

3.)  Will the game include a manual discussing game mechanics?  I am not quite sure I am using the shield and power-up feature correctly and I am sure they are fine, but some guidance in a manual will be great.