Author Topic: UPDATE: Silly Esteban & server load @ TG-16.com  (Read 141 times)

esteban

UPDATE: Silly Esteban & server load @ TG-16.com
« on: June 17, 2013, 12:17:19 AM »
tg-16.com was down for 4-5 days due to "server load" which is lame, but, hey, my host changed the terms of service on me but I was too ignorant to read the fine print.

A few folks emailed me/commented about being unable to access files (plus you may have noticed missing images here on the forums)...I apologize for the incinvenience....please tell me if everything works.  

PROBLEM YET TO BE SOLVED: The sad (for me) part is that I can't openly host hundreds of PCE soundtracks...I have to limit access to them or remove them completely. So, I removed the "DOWNLOAD ENTIRE SOUNDTRACK" column from this table...

http://archives.tg-16.com/music_database.htm (a few links to music exist...listen to the X68000 stuff!)

I don't have a good solution, yet, and for all I know I may still hit excessive "server load" issues (since I haven't removed the directory with hundreds of .rar/.zip files).

BOTTOM LINE: If you want to download some music, email/PM me. Don't be offended if I don't get back to you immediately  

« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 12:26:47 AM by esteban »
  |    |