Author Topic: What do you depise AT THIS MOMENT, literally....  (Read 28914 times)

esteban

Re: What do you depise AT THIS MOMENT, literally....
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2013, 02:10:33 AM »
8:29 a.m. and I am wondering how ANYONE in the universe can drink this "autumnal pumpkin flavored" coffee that my wife wanted me to buy. I searched the pantry and we don't have any other coffee (whole bean). All we have is this ground pumpkin flavored garbage.

DECISION: I will make goddamned tea instead. Even though my wife told me that tea is horrible (tons of pesticide & company involved in harvesting/storing most tea).

YOU ARE BORED BY THIS SHIT BUT THIS IS PRECISELY WHAT I DESPISE AT THIS MOMENT (8:30).

The pumpkin "spice" Hershey stuff is OK (M&Ms, Kisses. I'm not fond of flavored coffee. I prefer it "Normal", as in a smaller cup than most people, and without cream or sugar.

I've never been fond of sweet tastes in coffee or tea.

Black coffee also has benefit of zero extra calories. 
  |    | 

MrFulci

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2013, 02:14:19 AM »
8:29 a.m. and I am wondering how ANYONE in the universe can drink this "autumnal pumpkin flavored" coffee that my wife wanted me to buy. I searched the pantry and we don't have any other coffee (whole bean). All we have is this ground pumpkin flavored garbage.

DECISION: I will make goddamned tea instead. Even though my wife told me that tea is horrible (tons of pesticide & company involved in harvesting/storing most tea).

YOU ARE BORED BY THIS SHIT BUT THIS IS PRECISELY WHAT I DESPISE AT THIS MOMENT (8:30).

The pumpkin "spice" Hershey stuff is OK (M&Ms, Kisses. I'm not fond of flavored coffee. I prefer it "Normal", as in a smaller cup than most people, and without cream or sugar.

What was that line, in that, "old" (20 years, almost) movie? "When I drink coffee, I want to taste it"?

"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

esteban

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2013, 03:09:16 AM »

What was that line, in that, "old" (20 years, almost) movie? "When I drink coffee, I want to taste it"?

I can't believe it's almost 20 years.

STATUS: I'm currently ordering a Coffee Royale at my local Java Chateau.
  |    | 

Sparky

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2013, 04:45:29 PM »
Summer is over.. Ya f@ckers us Canadians get summer! :P

esteban

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2013, 10:57:49 PM »
Summer is over.. Ya f@ckers us Canadians get summer! :P

I love autumn. My favorite season. 

That said, autumn IS NOT PAYING MY BILLS. I loathe the never-ending river of medical bills that flood my mailbox. Doctors & pharmaceutical companies profit handsomely.
  |    | 

wildfruit

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2013, 05:49:58 AM »
Tea is the greatest beverage known to this earth

Retrocool

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2013, 06:12:18 AM »

Denis Leary said it best, "I WANT COFFEE FLAVORED COFFEE"
It is what it is and it will be what it will be!

Looking for some games, but I will prolly never find.  Sapphire, Magical Chase (US)

esteban

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2013, 06:50:15 AM »
Denis Leary said it best, "I WANT COFFEE FLAVORED COFFEE"

Hahahhahahahha. Yes, I enjoyed his rants. Haven't seen him in years, though. Is he still alive?

Tea is the greatest beverage known to this earth

Oh, I love tea. I just never thought about how pesticides may dampen my longevity.

Given time, I will forget about most of this stuff and drink my beverages semi-blissfully.

For the record: I'm a no milk, no sugar, no lemon, straight hot tea lover. Not that I can't enjoy an occasional fancy tea, but I drink too much tea/coffee over the course of a day to have my beverages burdened with dairy/sweets.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 06:55:40 AM by esteban »
  |    | 

Digi.k

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2013, 01:02:09 PM »
I'm not asking for grande philosophical diatribes. I do not want your pre-packaged, rehearsed rant.

I'm talking about, literally, THIS VERY MOMENT...

Personally, I am fasting for a goddamn blood test. I WANT TO EAT RIGHT NOW, but I can't.  I should go to sleep, but I have this stupid desire to stay up and watch crapaggio on television.

I HATE THIS.

I know, people are dying in the world. I know.

But I still hate this. 7am... 7am...

Oh I got a blood test coming up in a couple of weeks too.  The last few weeks I've been feeling very fatigued.  Now I been despising that..

Gogan

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2013, 07:28:00 AM »
I'm beginning to despise buying a house. SO many damn hoops to jump though. I'm more than qualified to buy the place we're looking at, but aside from my shitting schedule, they need documentation for just about every aspect of my life.

Example: Had to explain, in a typed letter, why I transferred $30 from my savings to checking account. Again, I've already shown I can more than afford this place.

Nice place though, so I guess it's worth it? :evil:
Nothin beats the real thing.

MotherGunner

« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2013, 08:16:16 AM »
I despise BART.  Yes.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Xak

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2013, 09:10:01 AM »
The pain im in. Physical
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

nodtveidt

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2013, 10:35:02 AM »
I despise the gender discrimination I am dealing with right now at the hands of the Dept Of Family.

bob

« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2013, 10:49:49 AM »
I despise my kid needing every toy he owns on his tray while he eats dinner.

esteban

« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2013, 06:49:10 PM »
I despise my kid needing every toy he owns on his tray while he eats dinner.

Seriously! Only 1/3 of my kids do this, but it is so annoying. THE FOOD FALLS TO FLOOR BEFORE IT HAS A CHANCE TO BE EATEN.
  |    |