Author Topic: What do you depise AT THIS MOMENT, literally....  (Read 28905 times)

xelement5x

Re: What do you depise AT THIS MOMENT, literally....
« Reply #990 on: June 28, 2019, 11:08:50 PM »
I despise headaches.  I've just had some killer ones recently.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #991 on: July 04, 2019, 11:11:17 AM »
Flintstones chewable morphine to the rescue!
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

xelement5x

« Reply #992 on: October 06, 2019, 12:25:54 AM »
Was listening to some old gospel music on Youtube, now my recommendations are all screwed up and I keep getting ads from Trump asking my to join his list of supporters. 

Incognito mode is apparently the way to go.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Gypsy

« Reply #993 on: October 06, 2019, 02:15:50 PM »
I wear a protective bubble when I go to youtube.

esteban

« Reply #994 on: December 12, 2020, 01:25:31 PM »
Many, many years ago, I accidentally forgot to logout of my YouTube account on a streaming device in the family room. This meant that my "viewing profile" was horribly ruined since my kids watch absolute garbage (always and forever, they watch garbage).

So... algorithm for me is seriously compromised. CATASTROPHIC FAILURE.

Here I am, YEARS LATER and my YouTube profile still makes ridiculous suggestions that are clearly based on the brief period, years ago, when my kids betrayed me (things I have actively worked to fix for years).

THIS STATE OF AFFAIRS, I despise.

I purged all the garbage from my kids, actively trying to COUNTER-PROGRAM the algorithm...

THIS, I DESPISE.
  |    |