Author Topic: WTB: pac-n10 or pac-n1  (Read 522 times)

porchlite

WTB: pac-n10 or pac-n1
« on: October 16, 2013, 03:19:28 PM »
Just picked up a laseractive. Looking to add some nec action. Any leads or ideas?

porchlite

Re: WTB: pac-n10 or pac-n1
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 03:34:49 PM »
I'm in the wrong place. Sorry.

esteban

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 06:20:18 AM »
Porchlite! I just mentioned you recently in that other thread.
  |    | 

porchlite

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 01:20:40 PM »
Esteban! I just saw that. Thanks for the support. Now if I can just figure out how to use this forum.

esteban

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 02:46:41 PM »
Esteban! I just saw that. Thanks for the support. Now if I can just figure out how to use this forum.

Hahahaha. 

Play some HuCARDS and tell us if you liked them. Forget about the ridiculously expensive LaserActive.
  |    | 

TheClash603

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 03:14:02 PM »
Laseractive is somewhat expensive to get set up, but then it is highly convenient and awesome for all genesis/MD/TG16/PCE needs.  It is my primary console, hands down.

Good luck hunting down what you want.  I have some dupe LA stuff I may still sell someday, if I can convince myself to stop hoarding...

esteban

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 03:15:37 PM »
Laseractive is somewhat expensive to get set up, but then it is highly convenient and awesome for all genesis/MD/TG16/PCE needs.  It is my primary console, hands down.

Good luck hunting down what you want.  I have some dupe LA stuff I may still sell someday, if I can convince myself to stop hoarding...

I am jealous, of course. I would love to have LaserActive.
  |    | 

porchlite

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 05:01:20 AM »
I just got my laseractive. I would like very much to get my hands on the nec pak. You don't have an extra one of those do you? Besides the convenience for the console portion the laseractive doesn't seem to have a whole lot else to offer. My girlfriend will get some use out of the karaoke pack. Then there is having the only better than vhs quality version of the non special edition of the star wars movies. Yeah, its pretty much the best console ever.

turboswimbz

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2013, 04:04:32 AM »
I just got my laseractive. I would like very much to get my hands on the nec pak. You don't have an extra one of those do you? Besides the convenience for the console portion the laseractive doesn't seem to have a whole lot else to offer. My girlfriend will get some use out of the karaoke pack. Then there is having the only better than vhs quality version of the non special edition of the star wars movies. Yeah, its pretty much the best console ever.

The NEC pacs are a little harder to come by.  it might take some time to track one down, but it should be doable. (at least this is what I'm telling myself since I want to find some too) Now if I could just wear clash down enough to get some stuff....
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.