Author Topic: TG16 CD Laser Pot Adjustment Question ?  (Read 154 times)

Nec.Game.head

TG16 CD Laser Pot Adjustment Question ?
« on: November 25, 2013, 02:26:55 PM »
I recently completed putting together my very first TG16 CD. I opened up the CD unit cleaned up all the old dried up lithium grease on all the gears that had some on them, checked the gears to make sure none were damaged and re greased the gears with fresh lithium grease. I closed her up and tested out the unit with several original CD and SCD games and they all seem to work just fine. It will skip if I bump the CD unit lightly though. And I don't know if that's normal and if I try playing my Rondo Of Blood CDR with the English patch It will not read it most of the time. And If it does it will loose it's audio for the music tracks while playing the game. My question is if I were to want to adjust the the pots for the Laser's intensity in order for it to read my backup ISO's which one should I start with first? I only have 3 CDR backup games and It would be great if I could play them on my TG16 CD as they do work perfectly on my Duo-R.

Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!