Author Topic: WTB Arcade Card Duo  (Read 333 times)

crunky

WTB Arcade Card Duo
« on: December 05, 2013, 06:46:47 PM »
Hey everyone,
I'm looking to purchase an arcade card duo, hopefully with its case.
Shipping to 01845
Thanks!

turboswimbz

Re: WTB Arcade Card Duo
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 12:39:17 AM »
A small suggestion if no one here has one for you:
Ebay user hit-japan - Use the or best offer and offer $4-$5 or even more below what they have listed.  More often than not they will accept it.  Should end up around 35-45 bucks shipped that way. (maybe less if you're lucky) The ones he has listed now are for more but I find that they list them all over the place and if you wait you can snag one they have listed at a cheaper price.

Also this forum is broken up strangely. You are in the wrong sub-forum.  You might want to start a new thread in the pce/supergrafx forum so that more people see it.  The PC-FX section is sadly under used.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 12:43:52 AM by turboswimbz »
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 03:36:39 AM »
I could use one as well.  Maybe a bundle with some common games.

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

wyndcrosser

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 01:32:02 PM »
shouldn't this be in the PC Engine sale thread and not the PC-FX? You might find a seller. I found mine on there for $24 + shipping.