Author Topic: WANTED!!!!! PC-FX console with or without games  (Read 324 times)

OldSchoolGamer

WANTED!!!!! PC-FX console with or without games
« on: December 13, 2013, 02:09:26 AM »
Hey all. Many years ago I used to own a PC-FX console(boxed in perfect shape unit) with a bunch of games for the console(most good a few iffy). I beat 3 of the games I owned and at the time of my sale I was working on number 4 but sadly never got around to it. I fell in LOVE with the system back then and I made a horrible choice to sell it off. I never should have done it...but the fact of the matter is...I did and there is nothing I can do about it now :cry: ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Now back to business....

I miss owning/having/playing the games for the PC-FX and the system itself very very very badly and I am consolidating my gaming to the point where I only want select games, and I only care to own/play my very favorite top of my wanted list of games/consoles. Basically literally only to me stuff that is must own.

As far as consoles goes...Thats a modded PS2, Japanese PSX(as some JP Playstation games have mod chip detection built into its code so they will not run on a modded console) a GBA SP(mostly only for the Japanese Pocket Momsters games(so far only own Pocket Monsters Aka/Akai or red, but want the others and the GBA remakes as well as some other GBA games) , and finally a PC-FX.

PC-FX is the only gaming console left that I care/want to own and it is VERY VERY VERY highly wanted/sought after and being looked for by me. I want to get one as soon as possible with or without games. I will even trade for games before getting the system if I can but what order I find/get my PC-FX stuff in is meaningless. I just MUST get one again.

As far as the console goes, I just want a working PC-FX console with necessary hookups and 1 controller. I honestly do not care if its boxed or loose, and I dont care if its a bit yellowed or white. It WILL be a gamer console and it will have a great deal of use once it gets to me which is why I don't care much about anything other than functionality. It also does not right now need a FX-BMP memory card though after I get the console I will be keeping my eyes open for one, its not wanted right now.

So, if you have a PC-FX in working order you would consider letting go of, I would trade very well for it. If you will only sell it I will do what it takes/whatever I can to get you the $$ but as I am not working right now and looking for a job, buying would make things harder for me but I want one so badly I would make it happen. I DO NOT use paypal so if some $$(buy outright or cash/trade deal) is reached for one, I want you to know I deal in real cash or at worst a postal money order or money pack.

I will be posting pictures of items I have up for trade towards or for a PC-FX very very soon. As a quick tell before they are posted I will be listing a boxed Japanese Dreamcast with many Japanese Dreamcast Games(including Trigger Heart Excellica LE among many others) that are all complete w/ or w/o spine card and in good-excellent shape i'd say on all games. Between 1-3 capless VMU's will be coming with the bundle as well as a SEGA brand rumble Pack for a controller. I would happily break up the lot but it is only going up to get me a PC-FX. I have other things as well but that is the quick pre listing special info so if you have a PC-FX and would like a great working boxed JP DC Message me and we can get something going asap.

Alright, that pretty much covers it. I want a PC-FX =P~ =P~ =P~ very badly so lets get OSG a FX! Keep an eye out in this post and in Console MarketPlace for my pics and list of stuff I want to be rid of to help me get a PC-FX. I will love whoever helps me get one and I will trade highly for one(I know what they cost/go for in japan and I know about US markup and I will TRADE much much in YOUR FAVOR for one(something to keep in mind  :wink: :D).

Alright, look forward to hopefully getting some messages regarding this. I will buy/trade...whatever it takes. So dont think my rambling or the wall of text is one sided. I will do whatever I need to in order to get me this sexy system again. I would prefer to trade but if I cant, I will sell stuff separate than use the $$ to buy the thing. But trading is always my first option as its easiest/quickest and the person on the other end ends up with much much more in value and fun than I get but I dont mind that. ANYWAY,

Thanks for reading my post guys.

The hunt....BEGINS!

PLEASE no negative comments o putting me down for what I hope to accomplish.

<3 PC-FX

-OSG

« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 02:55:25 AM by OldSchoolGamer »
(14:42:34) OSG: real life should have such things as achievements
(14:43:11) OSG: You just banged 2 girls at once.... ACHIEVEMENT!
(14:43:48) chop5: not only that,theres gonna be hidden adds too
(14:47:59) OSG: You ate a girl out...ACHIEVEMENT! (in the background theres a poster... "Hungry? Come eat at TGI FRIDAYS!"

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
Re: WANTED!!!!! PC-FX console with or without games
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 11:55:38 AM »
Interested in your Dreamcast.   I have some spare PCFX games I can trade towards it.

Have you found a PCFX yet?   I saw one at a convention boxed, for 155$ IIRC.   Came with a game too.    I think I have their business card, so I can try getting ahold of them.

It's not a bad deal considering that shipping one from Japan is pricey anyways.

Depends on how yellow it is.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.