Author Topic: Cosmic Fantasy 2  (Read 660 times)

zx7ninja

Cosmic Fantasy 2
« on: July 25, 2001, 01:15:00 AM »
Hey guys, how's it going? I seem to have a little problem. I don't have a TG-16 CD or DUO anymore, and I definitely want a new duo, but until then, i've been playing my cd's using magic engine v 0.90. Well, I saw on working designs site that Cosmic Fantasy 2 was available, so I bought it. Problem is, I can't get it to work! It IS listed as a supported game, but just freezes right at startup. Any idea on how I can get this to work? I'd rather not wait until I get a duo to play it. That would be a while, since I can't find one anywhere. And I guess TZD's sit is down now, cause I can't get on. I haven't checked it in like a month until today. Shoulda bought that duo when I had the chance. DOH! Anyway, thanks for the help guys.

Hiro

TZD.com
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2001, 04:39:00 AM »
I just checked tzd.com today and it is working fine, I ordered stuff from them Monday night, in fact. Also, if you ever go to their site and they are down, just call them at (81 786-5789 and they will be able to help. Also, they are still listing New Turbo Duos as available for $200 btw.

Hiro

Phone number messed up...
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2001, 04:41:00 AM »
That's 818 786-5789, sorry about that.

Pcenginefx

Re: Cosmic Fantasy 2
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2001, 06:52:00 AM »
TZD's hosting server was down for almost 5 days a few weeks ago (the site was up, but the online ordering cgi script was down) so that was the problem when you checked the site  Aaron Nanto
Webmaster Pcenginefx.com
www.pcenginefx.com

The ultimate resource for NEC console information!
//Aaron
Owner/Creator of PCENGINEFX.com

Brasilpce

Magic Engine compatibility
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2001, 12:29:00 PM »
Hi, zx7ninja (what a nick!) :-D

Just a few words about Cosmic Fantasy 2 on Magic Engine. If you use a more recent version of it (from 0.96 on, for Windows), the game works flawlessly.

Please, let us all know if you succeed to play it on Windows version, OK?

Take care,

Brasilpce (pcengine.cjb.net)

zx7ninja

Re: Magic Engine compatibility
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2001, 01:55:00 PM »
Yes! Brasilpce, I did get it working with version 0.98. Thank you very much. And, Pcenginefx, I finally did get onto tzd.com again, but it only works sometimes. I don't know why. But now that I can get on, i'm getting that duo before they're gone!(and a few games too, of course....) Thanks guys, talk to you soon!

Brasilpce

:D
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2001, 01:12:00 PM »
You're welcome!!  

zx7ninja

Re: :D
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2001, 11:07:00 AM »
Whoo hooo! I got my duo today! Man I tell ya, playing CF2 on a duo on my TV is great! I can't wait to get some more games.(they should be here in a day or 2 lol) Thanks again guys for all the help. Now all I need is a PC-FX....