Author Topic: Toughest PC Engine game?  (Read 649 times)

Tatsujin

Re: Toughest PC Engine game?
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2014, 12:24:16 PM »
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

fraggore

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2014, 09:56:21 PM »
Rayxanber II and tatsujin are both rock hard games, so would add Rabio Lepus Special that game is pretty solid.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

nodtveidt

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2014, 01:19:56 AM »
The toughest PCE games are pretty much wrapped up here:

http://www.thebrothersduomazov.com/2011/10/measure-of-turbo-badass.html

geise

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2014, 07:03:35 AM »
As of right now I think Image Fight is the toughest game I've played on the pc-engine.  That's mainly cause I've never really played the Arcade and I just got the Hu card this past year.  I find it more challenging than Rayxanber II (which is only hard on level 4 due to slow down) and Tatsujin.

Dicer

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2014, 07:46:08 AM »
Rayxanber II and tatsujin are both rock hard games, so would add Rabio Lepus Special that game is pretty solid.

So cute, so hard...

Obfuscate

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2014, 12:39:47 PM »
As of right now I think Image Fight is the toughest game I've played on the pc-engine.  That's mainly cause I've never really played the Arcade and I just got the Hu card this past year.  I find it more challenging than Rayxanber II (which is only hard on level 4 due to slow down) and Tatsujin.

Man, I love Image Fight, Image Fight 2 and Rayxanber II. All three are easy in my top 10 PCE shooters. However, I have 1CC both Image Fights but never been able to in Rayxanber II and I've played Ray II more than both Image Fights combined. I've been to the final boss twice on my first credit but failed those tries. The 6th level is also crazy hard (I think) but not in the frustrating way of level 4. You have to memorize the whole level and get in a flow where you are moving in and out without really thinking blasting every canon avoiding the moving boulder things (I love it).

« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 12:44:21 PM by Obfuscate »

geise

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2014, 12:27:31 PM »
Yeah man, Image Fight is awesome on the pc-engine.  I just still need more time/practice with it.  I have never played Image Fight 2.  I want to master the first one before moving on the the 2nd.