Author Topic: >> Games in Japanese AND English - LANGUAGE SWITCHABLE  (Read 751 times)

wolfman

Re: >> Games in Japanese AND English - LANGUAGE SWITCHABLE
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2014, 09:48:09 PM »
Any other games out there?
recent addition: Japanese Language Skills, A1 proficiency level
------------------------------------------------------------------------
CryptoCoin Warrior
My Setup: PC Engine LT, CD-ROMĀ², IFU-30
AKA woolfman on AtariAge, PlanetVB, Circuit-Board.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Black Tiger

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2014, 06:12:16 AM »

If you're looking for games that are mostly or completely in English, or are games which can be played as easily as though they were 100% English, then yes, there are dozens of them.

If you're only interested in putting together a list of games that have an option to switch between English and Japanese, I'm sure there are more, but not many will fit that criteria.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

wolfman

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2014, 06:28:26 AM »

If you're looking for games that are mostly or completely in English, or are games which can be played as easily as though they were 100% English, then yes, there are dozens of them.

If you're only interested in putting together a list of games that have an option to switch between English and Japanese, I'm sure there are more, but not many will fit that criteria.

In this current thread I am only concerned about switchable between Japanese and English. I think there would be more people out there interested in this, as we in Europe traditionally had more with Japanese games to do afaik. At least they are easier to obtain here than the US versions...

At least in this regard I am interested. And seriously I consider learning japanese (which might profit from an english<->japanese option)...
recent addition: Japanese Language Skills, A1 proficiency level
------------------------------------------------------------------------
CryptoCoin Warrior
My Setup: PC Engine LT, CD-ROMĀ², IFU-30
AKA woolfman on AtariAge, PlanetVB, Circuit-Board.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

csgx1

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2014, 06:37:53 AM »
The Manhole has an option to switch Japanese/English voices.  It's basically a kids game, so probably not many would be interested in playing it. 

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2014, 06:44:32 AM »
I could give a shit if it has an option to play in English, is in English only, or is in Japanese but easy to play anyway.  Either a game is playable without Japanese language skills or it isn't; segregating games that force you to select a language is just silly.

But don't let that stop you from asking "any more" again in a couple days.  It's totally helpful.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles