Author Topic: WTT: My Shadowgate for your TG rarities (or WTB!)  (Read 118 times)

Lochlan

WTT: My Shadowgate for your TG rarities (or WTB!)
« on: February 16, 2014, 09:25:53 PM »
I happen to have an extra copy of Beyond Shadowgate (missing poster, otherwise complete and in reasonable played shape).  I would like to trade it for other expensive TG games if possible.  My current top wants are:

Dynastic Hero
Might & Magic III
Super Air Zonk
Godzilla
Legend Of Hero Tonma

(US versions only, please!)

Depending on the value on either side of the trade, cash or items could of course be added.  I have some other nice stuff available, too, and cash is always an option if you already have Beyond Shadowgate but have one or more of my wants for sale.  Please PM me with offers!  Pictures available for serious inquiries.

As far as feedback goes, since I'm discussing some pretty high-value items: I have done a handful of deals here both recently and in the past, and also have feedback on Neo Geo and a few other gaming forums.  I do also have a currently-active eBay account with a recent history of selling expensive items.  I am happy to message you from any of these accounts to confirm my identity.  I will probably expect you to ship first unless you are an exceptionally notable collector (and even then may still have that expectation), so please bear that in mind before sending any offers or other inquiries.  Thank you for your understanding.
I'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.