Author Topic: WTB Sega Genesis manuals and artwork + Grind Stormer cib  (Read 234 times)

8bitForLife

WTB Sega Genesis manuals and artwork + Grind Stormer cib
« on: April 08, 2014, 03:46:15 PM »
Would like a copy of grind stormer cib with no damage to the case artwork. please send me a offer.

I would like to buy manuals in very good to really good condition (dont have to be perfect)

Wonder Boy in Monster World
Phantasy Star IV

2 Artworks (no damage please)
Ka Ge Ki
Crack down

If I could get these It would be much appreciated.

I have most of the shmups I want for the genesis need to save up for a musha at some point.

I have plenty of good trading rep my name is emulat0r on ebay with 340 positive feedback 0 neg. Also nintendoage gametz racketboy and a couple on assembler.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 09:54:38 PM by 8bitForLife »
Turbo Duo Rx Turbo Grafx 16, Atari 2600 5200 7800 Jaguar + CD Starpath Supercharger, Gba DS DSI 3Ds Nes Snes N64 VB GC Wii, Xbox Xbox 360, Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Psp Fat Psp slim, GenesisV3 CDX Nomad Saturn Dreamcast JP USA, NGPC

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/530/show-collection.htm

VenomMacbeth

Re: WTB Sega Genesis manuals and artwork + Grind Stormer cib
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 04:08:38 PM »
Would like a copy of grind stormer cib with no damage to the case artwork. please send me a offer.

I would like to buy 3 manuals in very good to really good condition (dont have to be perfect)

Wonder Boy in Monster World
Phantasy Star IV

2 Artworks (no damage please)
Ka Ge Ki
Crack down

If I could get these It would be much appreciated.

I have most of the shmups I want for the genesis need to save up for a musha at some point.

I have plenty of good trading rep my name is emulat0r on ebay with 340 positive feedback 0 neg. Also nintendoage gametz racketboy and a couple on assembler.

I don't have the game, but you might have an easier time finding V-V, the Japanese megadrive version of Grind Stormer.  Also, there's a defect with a lot of US Grind Stormer carts that causes the connector to break, rendering the game unplayable. 
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

8bitForLife

Re: WTB Sega Genesis manuals and artwork + Grind Stormer cib
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 09:56:09 PM »
well I would still like it for my collection but thank you for telling about it.
Turbo Duo Rx Turbo Grafx 16, Atari 2600 5200 7800 Jaguar + CD Starpath Supercharger, Gba DS DSI 3Ds Nes Snes N64 VB GC Wii, Xbox Xbox 360, Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Psp Fat Psp slim, GenesisV3 CDX Nomad Saturn Dreamcast JP USA, NGPC

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/530/show-collection.htm