Author Topic: New to Turbo gaming.  (Read 576 times)

JesseZamora

New to Turbo gaming.
« on: August 16, 2001, 04:11:00 PM »
Hi all!  I know you don't get too many people like me, but I just bought a TurboDUO and, having never bought/played a Turbo system before in my life, I need to know what games I should get for the system.  Also, having just managed to score Dungeon Explorer on Ebay and buying Cosmic Fantasy 2 from Working Designs, I was hoping for a little description of what I was to expect.  Thanks for your time, everyone, and I hope to be an active member in the Turbo community forming here.

Pcenginefx

Re: New to Turbo gaming.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2001, 05:40:00 AM »
Hey, welcome to the Turbo community.  Glad to hear from new people coming into the fold.  As for what games you should get, well you are on the right track by getting Dungeon Explorer and Cosmic Fantasy 2.  Other ones that you MUST get are Ys I&II, Ys III, Dungeon Explorer 2, Lords of Thunder, Gate of Thunder (which you should have already)..hmm...  Air Zonk is cool too...  those are my favorite ones off-hand.  Let us know what other games you get in the near future! Aaron Nanto
Webmaster Pcenginefx.com
www.pcenginefx.com

The ultimate resource for NEC console information!
//Aaron
Owner/Creator of PCENGINEFX.com

NFERNO68

Re: New to Turbo gaming.
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2001, 10:36:00 AM »
I say welcome as well, and better late than never..hehe. I have to recommend these games:

Legendary Axe
Devils Crush
Ninja Spirit
Splatterhouse
Bonks Adventure
Psychosis
Blazing Lazers
and the best Castlevania game ever made...Dracula X ( good luck finding an original though)

Let us know how your collection comes along.

Brasilpce

Top Ten
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2001, 11:32:00 AM »
Hi, there! Welcome to the PCE lovers scene!

WOW! To name a few of the best PCE games is quite a challenge! I suggest you to visit the following link, on Dritz Turbo Manuals Page: pub80.ezboard.com/fdritzs...ID=2.topic

It worth a look, believe me!

Take care,

Brasilpce (aka Marcelo Reis)
pcengine.cjb.net

JesseZamora

I feel loved now. :)
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2001, 12:36:00 PM »
Wow, thanks everyone, I'm glad you all were so cool with the lists.  I'm gonna go order Ys I&II, but after that I think I'll wait till the system gets here [good move, hm?].  However, all the games you listed will be in my collection at one point [well, save for Drac X, I have pretty much given up on that one].  Again, thanks both for your recommendations and your warm welcome!  *Waits till Tuesday for his system to come in*