Author Topic: Guide me in buying an everdrive  (Read 1094 times)

Bernie

Re: Guide me in buying an everdrive
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2014, 01:45:41 PM »
420, PM me if you need help with a working set.

420GOAT

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2014, 05:10:08 AM »
thanks Bernie, im sorta lost when it comes to computer stuff.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

420GOAT

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2014, 05:33:25 AM »
Many thanks to Bernie for all his help! I did what he told me to do, and BAM!  so many games i was in heaven. i played shinobi, 1943, bomb man 93, magical chase, it was alright, parasol stars, dude i couldnt put the control down. thanks again, will this ever lose its memory?

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

Bernie

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2014, 07:06:19 AM »
No, you should be set.  :)

420GOAT

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2014, 09:34:49 AM »
dang maybe raffle is in order.

Mulletizer

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2014, 03:25:25 AM »
I would get in on a group buy!

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2014, 03:47:43 AM »
I'll have a deeper look into the different stores that are selling Turbo Everdrives. I would be even satisfied with the more affordable Low Cost Flash HuCard, but there are none available at the moment.

Got one of the last ones! :) It's time to start playing some Magical Chase.

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

420GOAT

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2014, 04:29:05 AM »
i love it.

Dicer

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2014, 09:04:15 AM »
Only thing I wish for it a way to get back to the loader without having to reset...otherwise a perfectly wonderful device.

jperryss

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2014, 09:40:20 AM »
Only thing I wish for it a way to get back to the loader without having to reset...otherwise a perfectly wonderful device.

The NES/SNES Powerpaks work the same way.

It doesn't bother me. I look at it this way: If you bought an Everdrive, it's because you want the authentic experience of playing the games on original hardware using an original controller (otherwise Wii/PC/XBOX emulation works as well, or better) and having to get up to switch games is part of that experience.  :D