Author Topic: Dont hate me guys  (Read 869 times)

PixyJunket

Re: Dont hate me guys
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2014, 01:46:16 PM »
LUNAR!!!!!!!

I miss when RPGs had this kind of pacing.

It's nice to play for a single hour on a work night and feel like I've accomplished something.
Drink Craft Beer and Play PC-Engine.
Compile, Westone and Falcom.

Desh

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2014, 02:05:43 PM »
I love the NES but I never had an attachment to SNES.  I think the Genesis was better and that's probably because I'm not the biggest fan of turn based RPG's. 

toymachine78

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2014, 02:23:43 PM »
I love my Genny. Especially since I got an HD model 1 last week. You would not believe the difference in sound quality between the HD M1 and the regular M1. OMG! The HD sounds SO much better!!!!!

roflmao

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2014, 02:26:46 PM »
Congrats!  My son and I just finished playing through Final Fantasy II (right after he finished Mystic Quest while I was at work!) and now we're onto Final Fantasy III. 

All is not lost on the obey front, though.  He's become addicted to Bomberman '94 and we still play Military Madness and Devil's Crush all the time. :)

Tatsujin

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2014, 02:31:04 PM »

www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

esteban

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2014, 04:40:36 AM »
So many great games on all the platforms. 
  |    | 

Ninja16608

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2014, 05:08:13 AM »
Don't get it wrong, I love the TG but it is not the only system to have good games. As true gamers you all should be ashamed of yourself s. There are many good games across many different systems. I don't have a complete collection on any one system but what I do have are the games that I like to play. I know you all poke in good fun and I love it, but sometimes some people seem to think there is only the obey. While I think it was the best system for the era and long after that it is not the only :-) I know many of us play many different games on many different systems and that's awesome.

Play on players :-)

And I don't hate anyone, I hate everyone = that way there is no prejudice :-)

esteban

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2014, 06:38:33 AM »

Don't get it wrong, I love the TG but it is not the only system to have good games. As true gamers you all should be ashamed of yourself s. There are many good games across many different systems. I don't have a complete collection on any one system but what I do have are the games that I like to play. I know you all poke in good fun and I love it, but sometimes some people seem to think there is only the obey. While I think it was the best system for the era and long after that it is not the only :-) I know many of us play many different games on many different systems and that's awesome.

BLASPHEMY!
  |    | 

toymachine78

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2014, 08:27:33 AM »

BLASPHEMY!
.  I agree with Ninja. Sometimes you guys let your Obey Fanboyism get the best of you and cloud your judgement.

geise

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2014, 09:21:37 AM »
Tats plays all systems as well.  He just enjoys the pc-e 42356908723549078234509872456098713254098723456098723450987 X's more.

BTW Tats, f*ckING AWESOME logo!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 09:24:36 AM by geise »

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2014, 09:46:20 AM »
I'm playing snatcher and the only thing hooked up is my sega until i beat it
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Black Tiger

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2014, 10:22:52 AM »

BLASPHEMY!
.  I agree with Ninja. Sometimes you guys let your Obey Fanboyism get the best of you and cloud your judgement.

I think you guys both need to get a better feel for the subtleties of comments and humor around here. We only have one SNES hater, who doesn't post that often and rarely trashes the SNES, and there may be one or two people who don't appreciate the Genesis. There are way more people here critical of the Turbo line in particular, as well as the PC Engine and its library.

You do find more objective opinions here on typically popular games for mass appeal consoles. But they're backed up by quantifiable arguments, while most of those kinds of "legendary" games tend to be accepted as "perfect" by default, by people whose minds are clouded by the majority rules mentality, while never even thinking through their adopted opinions.

But threads like this are light hearted and Ninja's view is clouded by his victom mentality.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

synbiosfan

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2014, 10:36:57 AM »
I'd imagine most of the members are well rounded gamers. Arguing over which system received the best version of a game is what I've seen (in my short tenure) and system hatred has been more in jest than anything.

Even 420GOAT's thread title is playful and I'm sure he doesn't expect hatred :P

toymachine78

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2014, 10:44:00 AM »

BLASPHEMY!

I think you guys both need to get a better feel for the subtleties of comments and humor around here. We only have one SNES hater, who doesn't post that often and rarely trashes the SNES, and there may be one or two people who don't appreciate the Genesis. There are way more people here critical of the Turbo line in particular, as well as the PC Engine and its library.

You do find more objective opinions here on typically popular games for mass appeal consoles. But they're backed up by quantifiable arguments, while most of those kinds of "legendary" games tend to be accepted as "perfect" by default, by people whose minds are clouded by the majority rules mentality, while never even thinking through their adopted opinions.

But threads like this are light hearted and Ninja's view is clouded by his victom mentality.
.   Huh? Oooooo-K..... Way over thought, and inaccurate as far as I'm concerned. I realize this is lighthearted. As was my response. Although I still think its truthful.

toymachine78

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2014, 10:48:45 AM »

BLASPHEMY!

.   Huh? Oooooo-K..... Way over thought, and inaccurate as far as I'm concerned. I realize this is lighthearted. As was my response. Although I still think its truthful.
. Maybe you should catch the subtly in our humor :)