Author Topic: Can Anyone Help?  (Read 832 times)

bowsersbasement

Can Anyone Help?
« on: July 11, 2014, 05:35:59 AM »
 :-({|=
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 06:22:11 AM by bowsersbasement »

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Can Anyone Help?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 06:28:58 AM »
Sorry but I don't help reseller asshats.  f*ck off back to eBay.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

bowsersbasement

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 06:37:26 AM »
Im a re seller because I want to BUY or TRADE my DOUBLES for the ones I don't have. Ya your a tool bag. Makes no sense but ok
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 06:39:51 AM by bowsersbasement »

bowsersbasement

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 06:38:44 AM »
Im at 70 CIC and these are the remaining ones I need. Man some of you internet tough guys really need to get a life

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 06:41:45 AM »
You're a reseller because you run a store and try to sell stuff for ridiculously high prices.  Here's a quote you might remember saying: "I'm here to do business".  I hope everyone takes that to heart and doesn't give you a break, as you deserve nothing.

By the way, fool, this is the PC-FX sales forum not TG-16.  Dumb shit.

owlnonymous

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 06:42:43 AM »

bowsersbasement

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2014, 06:52:43 AM »
Because I run a store to sell all my doubles that makes me a reseller? If I was a reseller then why would I be looking for the games I don't have? Oh Ill answer that for you. BECAUSE IM A COLLECTOR AS WELL. Do you ever think for a second the reason those TG games are so high on ebay is because I truly don't want to sell them at all. Id rather trade them for items I need. I put them up like that because if someone wants to pay that I wont stop them but like I said I prefer trade. Before you attack a stranger that you know nothing about you should know his motive and not automatically assume the worst. In the end it just makes you look like a "ass hat"

bowsersbasement

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2014, 06:56:22 AM »
READ MY POST. It says to TRADE OR BUY. Nowhere does it say SELL.  Ive already had people ask if Ill sell YS3 and some others and I said NO. Hmmm what kind of reseller would do that. Once again know your facts before you start acting tough on video game forum because that just defines the kind of person you are in real life

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2014, 07:07:44 AM »
We both know you'd sell your overpriced wares if someone dumb enough came along.  Here's another quote for ya: "I just threw that up there to see what people throw over for offers."

And I fully realize that you collect too; pretty much all resellers maintain a collection for their personal use.  The point is that why should we help someone like you that has ZERO interest in participating in this community or ever returning the favor?  I have no use for leeches like you.

FiftyQuid

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 07:14:08 AM »
I am also looking for a copy of "Drive to the Hoop".  Good luck with your search on that one.  Last copy sold for £2450 and that was the uber ultra omg rare version that came with a $2 off coupon to KFC.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

bowsersbasement

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 07:19:16 AM »
Im a part of several facebook groups and also a part of Nintendo age. Ive done more then buy, sell and trade. I always help people whenever a question is asked. Because Im new to THIS FORUM doesn't mean Im new everywhere else. If I sold everything I bought then I would be talking shit to me right now to. But like I said you guys don't know me or anything about my collection. If you don't want to help me out that's fine Ill go to ebay as that's how Ive acquired 40 out of the 70 games I have anyways. Oh well I cant make anyone want to help and that's mainly the reason I never joined. All people do on forums is bash other people. Enjoy your day Im to busy to waste my time arguing with strangers

bowsersbasement

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2014, 07:20:47 AM »
LMAO Pedro you cant even talk shit good. I have Drive to the Hoop, learn how to read lol

bowsersbasement

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2014, 07:37:21 AM »
yo I know im technically the "new guy" but god dam give me a f*cking break. When looking to buy and resell I hit up yardsales, thrift shops etc. When looking to collect for myself I hit up FB Game groups and forums. Don't want to help you don't have to. Its a question not a demand

bowsersbasement

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2014, 07:43:39 AM »
Fifty quid u knew what I meant lol

Opethian

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2014, 07:46:34 AM »
None of these games listed exist for the PC-FX

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me