Author Topic: new to PC Engine games  (Read 361 times)

420GOAT

new to PC Engine games
« on: July 25, 2014, 08:05:19 AM »
hello, im mostly hanging out at the TG-16 threads, and fighting street and such with the riff-raff so many may not know me. anyway ive got an everdrive with a whole bunch of Japanese games and i can read most of the titles. is there a list of games tranlated into english? thanks a bunch guys!
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

420GOAT

Re: new to PC Engine games
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 08:07:53 AM »
my goofy ass just found a bunch listed on wikipedia of all places...lol. sorry guys.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 08:13:24 AM »
Put down the blunt and leave the PC-FX area!

For those that haven't found the list of translated PCE roms: Bikkuriman World, Blue Blink, Bubblegum Crash, Die Hard, Gaia no Monshou, Knight Rider, Lady Sword, Lode Runner: Lost Labyrinth, Maison Ikkoku, Märchen Maze, Photograph Boy, Puzzle Boy, Shanghai, SonSon II, and the Tower of Druaga.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

420GOAT

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 09:11:47 AM »
i know i know. too much THC and bud lights in the brain.