Author Topic: Hello, I'm new and I love the helloutta my TG-16!!!  (Read 330 times)

Wrathverge

Hello, I'm new and I love the helloutta my TG-16!!!
« on: September 03, 2001, 01:42:00 PM »
Rock on!!! This system is the best ever!! I own everything from a NES to a PS2, and nothing else even holds a candle to the TG-16. I ordered mine from retro-games. Its the best 50 bucks I ever spent. I just have a few questions though....
1. How do you save games on the TG-16?
2. I'm not really literate about the system yet, but when I get the cd add-on, can I play the "super cd" games on it?
3. Whats the difference between the cd's and the "super cds"?  I don't understand...
4. Do I have to have a converter to play the SCD's on the TG-16 cd add on? (I'm not talking about the duo, but just the cd add on)
5. I am the biggest Castlevania fan, I own every game ever made, except for the turbo.....(sigh) where can I get Dracula X? I HAVE, absolutly HAVE to have this game..... will it work on the American cd add on? I have to have this game, its the main reason I got a TG-16, and I'm getting the cd add on later.
   Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanx

NFERNO68

Re: Hello, I'm new and I love the helloutta my TG-16!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2001, 10:38:00 AM »
Well Hello!! Glad to hear your affection for this wonderful system, but where have you been?? Just kidding.
As a Turbo owner since '89, I can answer your questions. First of all, you can't save games on the system, just passwords if the game supports them. Super cd's require a super system card, also known as the 3.0 card. When you get your cd add on, you should have a 2.0 card with it. If you don't, your not playing any cd's with it. The super cd's need this more powerful card to play on the regular cd system, otherwise, you'll have to have a Duo.  As far as Dracula X, you'll need some luck, and quite a bit of money to get your hands on one. You can always keep an eye on e-bay, but I've seen them sell for over $200. I'm just glad I imported mine years ago. It will play on your system no problem, and you can always settle for a copy of it, instead of an original. That game is worth having in any form I think.