Author Topic: Bloody Wolf final boss?  (Read 572 times)

tggodfrey

Bloody Wolf final boss?
« on: September 05, 2014, 03:45:51 PM »
Anyone have any advice for the final boss of bloody wolf?  I can get him down to 1/2 way without getting hit every so many tries but he kicks my ars as he starts jogging around.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

shubibiman

Re: Bloody Wolf final boss?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 09:50:43 PM »
Same here : I've never managed to beat that SOAB.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

lukester

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 01:22:11 AM »
Number #1 Advice

USE TURBO

I don't use turbo in Bloody wolf, but I am forced to with the final boss. And memorize his patterns of course.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 02:26:20 AM »
There is a pattern, just takes a while (and a little luck) to pull it off
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Ayce

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 09:29:00 AM »
Yeah, but once you kill him the fun doesn't end there.

Bake

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 01:21:03 PM »
This is based off of memory, but I've played the game many times. At first when he circles you, stay in the middle but move along with him. You have to know when to shoot and when to dodge. Learn his shooting pattern, and obviously anticipate when to avoid his projectile. When he is not shooting, continually shoot him (turbo switches are up, where they should be).

During the second part where he moves across the screen, use a bit of patience. Continually shoot him while avoiding his projectile. I think he throws boomerangs too at this point. Deflect them with your knife as they approach you. You really just have to figure out his pattern.   

Black Tiger

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 01:54:58 PM »
Although it's one of my favorite games, I haven't played through it in a long time. I never had trouble with the final boss though.

It looks pretty straightforward. Just knife the boomerangs and in the final wave, shoot the light colored image:

44:22

http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

tggodfrey

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2014, 03:09:00 PM »
yeah not as straight foreward as it looks.  Took another hour long wack at him again......nope.  Best I can do it get him down to 2 bars.

In the second part, his pattern changes based on where your located.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 03:26:10 PM by tggodfrey »
Games currently in play:

Black Tiger

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2014, 04:47:15 PM »
yeah not as straight foreward as it looks.  Took another hour long wack at him again......nope.  Best I can do it get him down to 2 bars.

In the second part, his pattern changes based on where your located.

I guess it's just a skill thing then, because I just tried it out on real hardware and it turned out to be way easier than it appears in that video. :P

My capture card wasn't working and I didn't have time to restart my computer, so I couldn't record the fight.

It can be done very quickly if you mostly knife your way through. As soon as the fight starts, move to the right, a bit below the middle and rapid fire knife him as he passes you on the right and then knife downward as he passes below you. You can shoot him a bit as you run up to cut him off at the pass again, but if you've you've fought him once or twice, then you should have a feel for his pattern and he won't last more than two loops around the screen.

The second pattern is much easier. Get as much knifing in as you can at the bottom of the screen as he first passes by, then just casually shoot from a distance until you can get close enough to finish him off with your knife. It's much easier to dodge than than a couple previous boss fights.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

tggodfrey

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2014, 08:34:52 PM »
Interesting, I will try knifing more then.  I have been trying to shoot my way through it
Games currently in play:

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2014, 08:26:00 AM »
The knife is the Key.  Memorize his pattern, when he fly's across the screen, just stand as close as you can along his path and knife the shit out of him.  Other than that obviously shoot him up.

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

shubibiman

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 08:40:55 AM »
No, the flame thrower is the key : less risk, same power ;)
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

tggodfrey

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 01:51:37 PM »
Got him.  Readjusted the turbo slides on my turbo stick and made it a point to stab him more.  Pretty easy! Thanks Tiger
Games currently in play:

tggodfrey

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 01:53:50 PM »
Shub.....fight from the lower left corner of the screen the entire time.  The first slide he does from left to right you can knock one bar off right there.
Games currently in play:

technozombie

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2014, 02:16:08 PM »
These are the kinds of post I like to see. Even if i haven't really played the game I love reading peoples advice.