Author Topic: Dracula-X........sigh.......  (Read 1275 times)

trudesire

Re: TurboDuo Cds
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2001, 10:50:00 PM »
if someone actually pays $25.00 for a backup copy of Dracula X, you have some serious issues.  There are many people around that offer a backup service for just about any game for between $5.00 and $7.00.  If people want names, I can send you to my website, and you can look around the message board where people buy/sell/trade PCE games as well as games for just about every other system.

And also, if you have a high speed internet connection, why not visit my site as well, look at the message board under FTP's and choose a RIGG server, and download your copy of Dracula X (in bin/cue format) for free!

There are several ways to go about getting a game.  I also offer a backup service at my website.

www.fotozplus.com/tru.html

Brasilpce

Re: TurboDuo Cds
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2001, 10:54:00 AM »
I totally agree with Trû. US$25.00 for a backup service doesn't sound pretty clever.

I don't use RIGG, because of my slow 56K connection, but it's certainly a heck of an option for those with faster connections.

nec man

re cdr's
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2002, 10:31:00 AM »
The only real reason to get dracula x for pc engine is for your collection and I find it hard to believe you would want a cdr in your collection. If you really want the game why not get it for saturn or play station then you can have a 32 version instead.  

trudesire

Re: re cdr's
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2002, 07:15:00 PM »
Both the Saturn and the PSX Versions of Dracula X are very different than the PC Engine version, as is the SNES Version.

Dracula X for the PC Engine, is the best version of Dracula X that there is, plain and simple.  If you ask people, most will say that it is the best Castlevania game ever made by Konomi.

nec man

re dracula x
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2002, 12:11:00 PM »
Wow. And I was thinking of replacing DX with a 32 bit update. Does anyone know anything about the cotton games specifically boomerang for saturn or psx. I have the original cotton for pce. Is it worth the buy?  Thanks

Kris

Drac X
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2002, 11:22:00 PM »
Hi,

Dracula X on PCE is completely different from the PSX game. The PSX game is the sequel to the PC Engine game, and although there are some similarites in the graphics department, gameplay wise + Story-wise they couldn't be more different.

Kris

GigaShadow

RIGG
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2002, 10:05:00 PM »
I can never seem to find a RIGG FTP that works...  I have heard much about them and have tried many times to connect to one only to find the FTP dead or deleted.  I have used your message board Tru and still can't find a good link to one.  

yoshi

RIGG
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2002, 10:22:00 PM »
that'll be because RIGG has Moved..

It Can Now be Found at www.rigg.info

Manitow

Re: Drac X
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2002, 01:20:00 PM »
Well I have Cotton for the PC Engine, PSX and both Saturn ones. What do you want to know about them?

SUPERSAIYAN9

re
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2002, 09:19:00 AM »
i found tthe dam thing.
in 89 files the iso of draculax.
but i got to the 10 file and now the dowwnload.
just wont work anymore=[[

who would make me a copy of dracula x rondo of blood???*A REAL COPY!!! NOT JUST THE MP3s!!! if you cant copy it please don't send me juck.lol 've had this happen 4 times!!!!!=/*

i've looked for 2 years for this game.
i all most think im going to have it=] but never get it=[.

so if anbody can make a copy forr me that *works*
that would be great=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

PLEASE TEST BE FOR YOU SEND IT!!!!!!!!!

thx for an help=]]]
cortez@ebicom.net  

trudesire

Re: Dracula-X........sigh.......
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2002, 01:33:00 PM »
Looking for RIGG Releases?

Go here:

www.rigg.info/cgi-bin/iko...index.html

And then click on the "RIGG FTP Forums"