Author Topic: Dracula-X........sigh.......  (Read 1274 times)

Wrathverge

Dracula-X........sigh.......
« on: September 08, 2001, 02:38:00 PM »
Can the Duo play burned games without and mods?
I need to get this game VERY BADLY!!! I would settle for a burned copy, hell, I'll buy one. Does anyone here have a copy or original I can buy?

NFERNO68

Re: Dracula-X........sigh.......
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2001, 12:04:00 AM »
Yes, the Turbo will play copies without any modifications. I won't part with my original, but I'll make you a copy if you want one.

kyosuke75

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2001, 05:07:00 PM »
How do you make copies of Turbo/PC Engine games...i have Double Dragon II SCD and was trying to burn it to back it up since its getting old now?

I tried cdrwin and nero...to no avail

Kyosuke75

NFERNO68

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2001, 05:55:00 AM »
The only program that works for those, is clonecd. Check the bottom boxes for read and write.

Twilightknight

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2001, 03:22:00 AM »
Hey, i was wondering if maybe you could make me a copy of dracula-x?  I want the game reallly badly but i can't see myself dishing out $150 for a game i've never  played or even seen in action.

Brasilpce

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2001, 12:18:00 PM »
Hi, there

Just a little comment over yours, NFERNO68... though CloneCD is, by far, the best program to copy PCE games, there are others which work really great, even with Dracula X and Double Dragon II: Nero, Fireburner, CDRWin and Diskjuggler.

And, kyosuke75, maybe your problem might be related with your burner. It's well known that some burners don't work well with PCE CD's. Some good ones are certainly Samsung (which I own), Sony, Plextor (probably the best) and Yamaha, among a few others...  I'm telling you that because, as mentioned above, Nero worked perfectly for me with every single PCE-CD I've own... and I do have lots of games!!  ;-)

Take care,

Brasilpce (UNIVERSO PC-ENGINE)
pcengine.cjb.net

Edited by: Brasilpce  at: 9/29/01 7:24:32 pm

NotBlaine

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2001, 05:25:00 AM »
Not that I condone copying games, software pirates should die...but I use copies rather than subject my originals to the rigors of play.

There is, believe it or not, an actual method to the burning for most games. There are websited documenting what you have to do. 99% of the time...you just can't burn it like an audio CD.

NFERNO68

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2001, 10:56:00 AM »
What are you talking about "rigors of play"? I've had and used original discs for many years, some more than ten, and never damaged it in the slightest. So many people claim to use backups to "protect" their originals, but they're full of it. Whos going to copy something they already have?

NotBlaine

Definition of Rigors Of Play
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2001, 12:33:00 PM »
Well. I DO own Dracula X, I'll take a picture of it if you'd like.

By Rigors of Play I mean this:

My copy of DracX is is like BRAND NEW...and I want it to stay that way.

Using a game, even by protecting it and being very careful, it's still very possible to get light scratches on it.

This coupled by the fact that I still have the original cellophane/spine card, which is slowly deteriorating, and would split open if I constantly was removing the case (and even MORE so when I put the case back in the celo). Could I just leave it in the cellophane?? NO I want to play it. By playing a CD-R I can leave it on the shelve, nice, pretty and new.

I use back-ups to play for all of my games.

"Who's going to copy something they already have?"

Someone who wishes to keep what they have nice.

none

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2001, 08:13:00 AM »
Hey, NFerno68 can I get a copy of Dracula-X from you?
E-mail Tigert99@aol.com
Thanks

rwtg

Dracula X
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2001, 08:39:00 AM »
NFERNO68 can you make a copy for me?  How much would you ask for?  

akumajyo

Re: Dracula X
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2001, 02:48:00 AM »
25$ shipping include for dracula x pce copy. paypal ok  

elbryan42

dx
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2001, 04:48:00 AM »
um, i'm usually not around here, but just found this thread. i was wondering if i could have a copy too? i have high speed and i'd be willing to trade for anything i have. i have lots of cartoons and anime.

i did get the iso/mp3 version, but the tracks are out of sync, and the game locks up when i beat it with maria. i'm looking for a cd image of the entire game. thanks in advance.

if anyone would like to help, can you email me at elbryan42@hotmail.com ?

rpgkingDWL

Uh...
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2001, 07:48:00 AM »
Isn't it illegal to sell copied games?

snowdog

TurboDuo Cds
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2001, 08:26:00 PM »
I just picked up a TurboDuo with the 3 in 1 cd that includes Bonk's Adventure, Bonk's Revenge, Gate of Thunder, and Bomberman.  I would be willing to trade copies for other Duo games.  I use quality cdrs and do NOT burn discs at fast speeds.  You can e-mail me at snowdog@kufta.com