Author Topic: Complete List of Shoot-em-ups (TG-16, PCE, SGX, PC-FX, LaserActive)  (Read 1146 times)

esteban

http://archives.tg-16.com/complete_list_of_tg16_pce_shooters.htm

HISTORY: More than 8 years in the making, I am happy to announce that a jucier and more supple incarnation of OPERATION PEACOCK is finally available for Tatsujin (and other forum members) to peruse.

The table is sortable, so you can do normal stuff:

TOAPLAN: http://archives.tg-16.com/complete_list_of_tg16_pce_shooters.htm?col=developer&val=toaplan

COMPILE: http://archives.tg-16.com/complete_list_of_tg16_pce_shooters.htm?col=developer&val=compile

HORIZONTAL SHOOTERS (no cute-em-ups): http://archives.tg-16.com/complete_list_of_tg16_pce_shooters.htm?col=type&val=hor

HORIZONTAL CUTE-EM-UPS: http://archives.tg-16.com/complete_list_of_tg16_pce_shooters.htm?col=type&val=hcu

And some more interesting things:

HIDDEN SHMUPS: http://archives.tg-16.com/complete_list_of_tg16_pce_shooters.htm?col=notes&val=hidden

HOMEBREW: http://archives.tg-16.com/complete_list_of_tg16_pce_shooters.htm?col=notes&val=home

SUMMER CARAVAN/CARNIVAL:  http://archives.tg-16.com/complete_list_of_tg16_pce_shooters.htm?col=notes&val=summer

I would love any help fixing errors/improving this.

For example:
(1) Hidden shootemup in French Lock-N-Chase (cover scan, screenshots of shootemup)—I got nothin' on this.

(2) Vajra 1 & 2 (screenshots x3 per game)

(3) Mesopotamia/Somer Assault (screenshots)

(4) HIDDEN shmups—I'm missing information on the specific stages that are dedicated hori/vertical shooters, plus better/more screenshots of said stages.

NOTES:

I know it is silly to have ~126x4 images in a sortable table on a single page, but I made this for myself, first and foremost, and I wanted everything to be on one goddamn page. And I wanted the damn thing to be sortable. So. That's. It.

Yes, I included rail shooters. I don't care if you don't like that. I DO. PLUS, this was the only way to include LaserActive LD-ROM titles in the goddamn list. IT HAD TO BE DONE.

I tested this on my 10+ year old laptop, my iPad 2, my new phone (LTE). Usually, the images load pretty quickly....so no major usability problems. Report any usability/design problems if you care to.

I primarily (98%) used images from Duomazov, sunteam_paul, SuoerPlay...thank you.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 11:53:25 AM by esteban »
  |    | 

BlueBMW

Re: Complete List of Shoot-em-ups (TG-16, PCE, SGX, PC-FX, LaserActive)
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 11:02:03 AM »
Bwahahahhahaha!

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

esteban

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 11:13:52 AM »
I have strict quality control.
  |    | 

BlueBMW

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 11:23:46 AM »
Oh, there is a small but neat hidden shooter in that homebrew Revival Chase....
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

esteban

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 11:36:11 AM »

In my post I called it "Lock-N-Chase" because I couldn't remember the name of the release. Ha!

Where is nice scan of cover + 3 (minimum) screenshots for REVIVAL CHASE?
  |    | 

Sadler

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 12:00:12 PM »

In my post I called it "Lock-N-Chase" because I couldn't remember the name of the release. Ha!

[butthurt]I'm guessing no one owns it because 65% of the orders for that game never shipped and a year later they were refunded with no option to buy.[/butthurt]
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 12:03:11 PM by Sadler »

esteban

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2014, 12:22:33 PM »

[butthurt]I'm guessing no one owns it because 65% of the orders for that game never shipped and a year later they were refunded with no option to buy.[/butthurt]

I wanted to get that, too. Do we know what happened? We need someone who frequents the French forums to provide the full scoop...
  |    | 

jtucci31

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2014, 12:35:54 PM »

Aw what a bummer, i didn't hear about this. I was planning on ordering that game soon (pretty sure it's still available) I hope the same doesn't happen

BlueBMW

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2014, 12:49:05 PM »
Hmm... I could just send you the game Esteban (with that Ys NES) if that would make your job easier...

cjameslv

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2014, 01:51:43 PM »
Man this is awesome.

SuperDeadite

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2014, 02:01:56 PM »
Feel free to take screen shots from my old Vajra 2 youtube vid if you want.  Being unemulated, and only viewable via composite video, hard to get much better, and Im too busy (lazy) right now to try something better.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

esteban

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2014, 02:48:20 AM »

Feel free to take screen shots from my old Vajra 2 youtube vid if you want.  Being unemulated, and only viewable via composite video, hard to get much better, and Im too busy (lazy) right now to try something better.

That's probably what I'll do. I watched that video at least twice.

Open to all forum members:

If you look at Mesopotamia, I used the screenshot from an old magazine!

Somebody needs to get some proper Mesopotamia screenshots.

Plus, I need more screenshots for all of the "Hidden" Shootemups.
  |    | 

420GOAT

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2014, 04:32:58 AM »
sweet!
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

esteban

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2014, 08:45:12 AM »
If anyone has a nice image of cover art for Atlantean...

|    | 

Punch

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2014, 09:54:14 AM »
Marvellous job comrade. Perhaps a new shootie themed turbodoodle episode would enrich the page? :)