Author Topic: Yo Bro! its a Happy Birthday raffle!  (Read 1053 times)

EvilEvoIX

Re: Yo Bro! its a Happy Birthday raffle!
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2015, 03:13:41 AM »
My wife picked number two. Congrats evilevolx. Pm me your address.

NICE!!!  Always appreciative of new games to play.  I'll get a raffle going in short order.

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

warpig227

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2015, 06:03:20 PM »
If still available would love to enter !

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2015, 12:00:36 AM »
My wife picked number two. Congrats evilevolx. Pm me your address.

I think I won.  I hope this game looks like a pisser to play.

I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

420GOAT

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2015, 04:25:56 AM »
evil evo congratts! my phone sucks for doing theis kinda stuff and i was away from work for a few days. thanks again everyone for the birthday wishes and entering!. and James im sorry i got so distracted by the "cake". LOL
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

420GOAT

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2015, 03:29:00 AM »
yo guys, thanks for playing, my sorry ass took my sweet ass time to mail though, and i apologize for that. just lots of stuff came all at once and i was never able to make to the post office, one way or another. thanks again. and cjames i hope you dug the gift.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

420GOAT

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2015, 06:58:20 AM »
LOL.

esteban

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2015, 07:11:49 AM »
yo guys, thanks for playing, my sorry ass took my sweet ass time to mail though, and i apologize for that. just lots of stuff came all at once and i was never able to make to the post office, one way or another. thanks again. and cjames i hope you dug the gift.

There is no excuse for being slow to ship. NO EXCUSE!

I am still trying to find the *perfect* photo/illustration for the TurboExpress frame...
  |    | 

420GOAT

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2015, 07:21:57 AM »
Tight!

cjameslv

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2015, 12:45:58 PM »

Got it today! Awesome thank you man!

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2015, 02:38:12 AM »

Anyway I got my Game Yesterday, it played and my god what a, um, reflection of what game developers thought was cool and hip with the righteous dudes back in 1991.  It's not quite as good as Streets of Rage but I'll give it a solid play through.

Love the terribly arranged Beach Boy Music.  Doesn't get on your nerves either.  I like how you can just kill your Bro's which is what I eventually just end up doing.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 02:45:53 AM by EvilEvoIX »

420GOAT

« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2015, 03:59:48 AM »
you got further than me. LOL.

420GOAT

« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2015, 04:00:37 AM »
james i hope you liked the Samurai post cards, i never got a chance to send anyone any.

420GOAT

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2015, 04:01:59 AM »
and Dungeon Explorer too. i had the case and manual somewhere, and was honestly looking for it for a week or so, but in the end i just stuffed it in the postcard book.