Author Topic: 38 PC-FX game single auction on Yahoo Japan (from jauce).  (Read 565 times)

elmer

38 PC-FX game single auction on Yahoo Japan (from jauce).
« on: February 06, 2015, 07:45:10 AM »
I was looking around trying to find an affordable PC-FX mouse and saw this auction for 38 PC-FX games in a single lot ...

http://www.jauce.com/auction/b169269531

I've no idea what it will go for, (or what all the games are) but it may be a way to get a bunch of games for forum members in a single lot.

Can anyone decipher the Japanese labels to see what games are included?

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: 38 PC-FX game single auction on Yahoo Japan (from jauce).
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 09:06:51 AM »
Here's most of 'em:

The two on top are Anime Freak Vol 1 and Angelique Special

Top row from left: Tenchi Muyo FX, 3x Neo Generation II FX, All Japan Female Pro Wrestle - Queen of Queens, 3x Ginga Ojousama Densetsu Yuna FX, 2x Ojousama Sousamou, Anime Freak Vol 3, Anime Freak Vol 2, Anime Freak Vol 3, 2x Anime Freak Vol 3, Anime Freak Vol 1, Anime Freak Vol 2, Anime Freak Vol 1

Bottom row from left: 2x ???, Tenchi Muyo FX, 5x Battle Heat, 2x Voice Paradise, Tenchi Muyo FX, 2x Der Langrisser, 4x Team Innocent, Neo Generation II FX

U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

elmer

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 10:57:17 AM »
Thanks for looking and translating the list for us non-japanese-speakers!

xelement5x

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 04:59:55 PM »
Here's most of 'em:

The two on top are Anime Freak Vol 1 and Angelique Special

Top row from left: Tenchi Muyo FX, 3x Neo Generation II FX, All Japan Female Pro Wrestle - Queen of Queens, 3x Ginga Ojousama Densetsu Yuna FX, 2x Ojousama Sousamou, Anime Freak Vol 3, Anime Freak Vol 2, Anime Freak Vol 3, 2x Anime Freak Vol 3, Anime Freak Vol 1, Anime Freak Vol 2, Anime Freak Vol 1

Bottom row from left: 2x ???, Tenchi Muyo FX, 5x Battle Heat, 2x Voice Paradise, Tenchi Muyo FX, 2x Der Langrisser, 4x Team Innocent, Neo Generation II FX

The bottom row 2X  ?? is Miraculum.  That looks like a lot of titles to buy at once, and a shitload of duplicates that normally don't cost that much from what I can see.

Here is the real auction: http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b169269531
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

elmer

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 03:47:11 AM »
Yeah, since nobody showed any interest I decided to skip the auction.

They went for 10600Y ... so about $100 ... not bad for 38 games.

I thought about it ... but was worried what it would do to the shipping costs of the fairly-small package of stuff that I'm already putting together at Jauce.

xelement5x

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 03:53:29 AM »
Yeah, since nobody showed any interest I decided to skip the auction.

They went for 10600Y ... so about $100 ... not bad for 38 games.

I thought about it ... but was worried what it would do to the shipping costs of the fairly-small package of stuff that I'm already putting together at Jauce.

That is the kind of thing you ship surface mail.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 09:28:28 AM »
lol, 5x battle heats.  f*ck YEAH.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.