Author Topic: Valkyrie no Densetsu high score  (Read 489 times)

Digi.k

Valkyrie no Densetsu high score
« on: April 25, 2015, 12:52:48 PM »

gheebee

Re: Valkyrie no Densetsu high score
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 11:28:37 AM »

I finally beat the game but I'm guessing that you completed more of it judging by the differences in our pictures.

Digi.k

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 12:05:02 PM »
new high score and using Cabbage's and Shawnji's translation.

gheebee

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 05:54:19 AM »

You beat your high score but you have 2 less characters on the final screen compared to your first screenshot. Do you know why? I've wondered about what makes them show up and have even gotten the 3 you have in your first screenshot, but I have no idea what causes them to show or not show even after playing the translation.

Digi.k

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 08:20:17 AM »

You beat your high score but you have 2 less characters on the final screen compared to your first screenshot. Do you know why? I've wondered about what makes them show up and have even gotten the 3 you have in your first screenshot, but I have no idea what causes them to show or not show even after playing the translation.

I wonder whether it is to do with how many continues you used up...As I died a few times on that run..

gheebee

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 07:18:16 PM »
I wonder whether it is to do with how many continues you used up...As I died a few times on that run..

Hadn't thought of that, maybe I'll give the game another play through over the weekend if I have some time...